Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

43 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

After a Saturday of madness I’m now out of proceedings and absolutely fucking gutted.

what started as a usual Saturday and my pregnant missus huffing and puffing around the range / dunelm etc. led to her giving birth 5hrs later and 8 weeks fucking early!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I know she hates football but that is vindictiveness of the highest order

Congratulations pal, Play Off Final is the big one anyway

51 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

After a Saturday of madness I’m now out of proceedings and absolutely fucking gutted.

what started as a usual Saturday and my pregnant missus huffing and puffing around the range / dunelm etc. led to her giving birth 5hrs later and 8 weeks fucking early!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Congratulations! Welcome new BWFC supporter. 😊👍

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

Sat in the hotel pissing myself at the vindictiveness comment. 

Congratulations anyway! 

• Moderators

Congrats on the arrival 

My other half had better give birth today to little Declan Papa John otherwise I'm going to be pissed off that I missed today being a modern man and all that

Get to the game, the hard work is done now, surely?!

Congratulations and hope mother and baby are doing well (and you got everything you needed from the Range or, god help you, she’ll be packing you off to fucking IKEA)

Congratulations. Reminds me of the burden park, pre mobile days. "Can Mr. Smith please contact a family member. Your wife is in labour!"