Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

23 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Is there a full match replay available- I guess it's available via a sky subscription but was wondering if the club or anyone likely to offer it for free?

6:55pm ITV4 this evening 

extended highlights, 1 hour show

Edited by L/H White

54 minutes ago, Horwich said:

It was decent as you got a great view. I am not sure if it was different to more prestige game, but the hospitality was weird.

This may have been Club Wembleys fault as we should have been in there, but they fooked up with the tickets and upgraded us to a box.

You had to go down a level to get beers etc.

In the box you get waiter service so it looks like you only got half an upgrade. 

Still buzzing. Had today booked off, slept like a log than went into Bolton to look at the Going to the Match exhibition and Rice and Three. Could easily get used to this feeling.

Edited by tshape

34 minutes ago, tshape said:

Still buzzing. Had today booked off, slept like a log than went into Bolton to look at the Going to the Match exhibition and Rice and Three. Could easily get used to this feeling.

Rice and Three on Deane is closed 

for RAMYOURMAM at the min is the town one open 

Finally got home just now with the devil's own hangover chewing up my head and the pure joy of yesterday still pumping through my heart.

Still shocked by how well we played in that game and especially how close we came to scoring even more goals. An incredibly brave attacking performance which I hope we can carry through to the rest of the season.

There was no choice but to party - by 2 a.m. me and the missus had downed 4 bottles of vino de collapsio  and  a dozen brandys apiece along with assorted celebratory shots, the ghost of Stoke finally exorcised in style.

Top tip for future Wembley visits - they serve wine in large coffee cups, so nobody bats an eyelid when you take them to your seat.

Plenty of non-alcoholic liquids required now as I sit down to watch the recording of the match - although I might hide behind the sofa when the Mayor and Cosgrove "tackles" are on - both straight reds for me.