Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Name’s Bond

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, L/H White said:

bargain, i've opted for the 250k package after careful consideration 

Same here. Was thinking about the 100k package, but the Gold lapel pin swung it.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

I mentioned STs earlier; if they want cash in right now surely pay up front, long term adult STs would work? Nothing to repay people in 5,6 or whatever years time but money in the bank now and make it a damn good deal for the fan who is maybe taking a punt on us being top end championship or even prem by the end of it (and of course taking the risk we'll have burned again and be 20th in L2 again).

and first for aways

its a great shout

8 hours ago, SatanGreavsie said:

I mentioned STs earlier; if they want cash in right now surely pay up front, long term adult STs would work? Nothing to repay people in 5,6 or whatever years time but money in the bank now and make it a damn good deal for the fan who is maybe taking a punt on us being top end championship or even prem by the end of it (and of course taking the risk we'll have burned again and be 20th in L2 again).

I know of one bloke who has a box. He has been offered, rather than paying £18k each year, if he coughs up £72k now, he can have it for the next 5 years. 

42 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

I know of one bloke who has a box. He has been offered, rather than paying £18k each year, if he coughs up £72k now, he can have it for the next 5 years. 

if they offered a 5 year ST, adult only, cash only, upfront - for a grand. How many would they sell?? genuine question.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SatanGreavsie said:

if they offered a 5 year ST, adult only, cash only, upfront - for a grand. How many would they sell?? genuine question.

Its not a great deal tbh

Id not bother

Unless it gave ticket priority

The offer document has a lot of unaudited financial information on the club from July 22 to 31 December 2022 including this 

In October 2022, the Group recorded a £3.6m disposal of

a section of surplus land at the Lostock Training Ground to

Belway Homes.

You can only sell it once, but nice nonetheless.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

It’s a no from me based on my current £206 seat in NSL

So how about buying four seasons at current price and get fifth season free? So in your case, £824 for five years.

I’d go for that.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, burnden said:

Over 1 million raised in less than a day so far.

Are they counting shows of interest as shows of certain investment? This’ll end up like showing an interest in the Supporters Trust being counted as being a member of that group.