Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Leyton Orient (A)

Leyther_Matt

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

Yes you are , but don't try and dictate to me when I express the right to mine .

I'm not trying to "dictate" anything you drama queen. We lost a football match, and suddenly you know more than Ian Evatt, although you can't be specific. 😁

Edited by Cheese

Feels like the 2-1 loss at Reading this. We were fucking awful and deserved digging out for it. But in deservedly laying into a result doesn't mean we're in some sort of existential crisis.

We'll still go up. But that was fucking crap, the substitutions were fucking crap, and Jerome is fucking crap.

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

Feels like the 2-1 loss at Reading this. We were fucking awful and deserved digging out for it. But in deservedly laying into a result doesn't mean we're in some sort of existential crisis.

We'll still go up. But that was fucking crap, the substitutions were fucking crap, and Jerome is fucking crap.

Needs putting out of his misery. 

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I'm not trying to "dictate" anything you drama queen. We lost a football match, and suddenly you know more than Ian Evatt, although you can't be specific. 😁

I'm specific that we need a centre back in my opinion ( if that's ok) and preferably one who is recognised for that role , Evatt will have his own opinion if we need one or go with what we've got . I've nothing else to add and can't be arsed going in circles with you , so happy trolling and I'll be sure to message you if I'd like to post an opinion . Happy Trolling.

Edited by dusan nikolic

1 minute ago, dusan nikolic said:

I'm specific that we need a centre back in my opinion ( if that's ok) and preferably one who is recognised for that role , Evatt will have is own opinion if we need one or go with what we've got . I've nothing else to add and can't be arsed going in circles with you , so happy trolling and I'll be sure to message you if I'd like to post an opinion . Happy Trolling.

If we dont get a centre back in this window, we wont go up, similar to last season when MJW was used as an emergency centre back. We dont even have that back up now. Worrying times!

1 minute ago, woolli said:

If we dont get a centre back in this window, we wont go up, similar to last season when MJW was used as an emergency centre back. We dont even have that back up now. Worrying times!

It certainly wouldn't hurt getting one in , we've got a lot of games and some tough aways in that lot .

Just now, dusan nikolic said:

It certainly wouldn't hurt getting one in , we've got a lot of games and some tough aways in that lot .

If any of Toal, Santos, Iredale gets injured, we will be fucked! im sure Cheese will have the answer!

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

2 minutes ago, woolli said:

If any of Toal, Santos, Iredale gets injured, we will be fucked! im sure Cheese will have the answer!

And cogley 

Be surprised if we don't bring in a RWB

1 minute ago, woolli said:

He never gives answers , only questions if you haven't noticed.

Yes the Forrester injury is a big blow and just typical of our luck or so it seems.

26 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

I'm specific that we need a centre back in my opinion ( if that's ok) and preferably one who is recognised for that role , Evatt will have his own opinion if we need one or go with what we've got . I've nothing else to add and can't be arsed going in circles with you , so happy trolling and I'll be sure to message you if I'd like to post an opinion . Happy Trolling.

Don't waste your energy. He'd have started a row with Mother Theresa.

34 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I don't think I'd describe the backing as weak.

Fair enough. We're just discussing it in the car and said there was little support in the 2nd half, in terms of "Cmon you whites/Bolton" type songs trying to gee em up

2 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Fair enough. We're just discussing it in the car and said there was little support in the 2nd half, in terms of "Cmon you whites/Bolton" type songs trying to gee em up

We were just all stunned how bad we started the second half; then the gift of a goal; then another Charles miss and immediately after the shit substitutions. It was awful but we have to over it. Two wins in the week and hopefully no more performances as bad as this

21 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Tbf I think much like the team we just never got going after half time. First half was outstanding support though

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

100% we need a replacement for Charles if he cant last more than an hour.

If our plan B is two lumps up to top then thats us fucked. 

I dont think Jerome did to bad, he just needed Charles off him not an infective Bod.

We all see things differently, I thought Bod was quality. Intelligent, composed hold up play and quick accurate passing, generally. Never heard him described as a lump 😆

Not often all our players have off days but today was one. They won everything today and always had space. Their game plan was excellent.

I know he's young but Ashworth is fucking shite.

Said before we need different options at lwb and rwb. What we've got aren't consistent enough to provide what's needed in Evatts set formation.

Maghoma has to start.

Jerome is just pointless.

Cheltenham a must win?