Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Top Gear.

barryk32

Getting paid shit loads of money to drive some of the best cars around and travel the world pratting about seeing sights many of us will only see by watching them.

I'd have some of that.

I do think that was a genuinly dangerous situation they, and the crew, found themselves in.

• Site Supporter

Anyone that watches top gear is a moron and a sheep.

Telly for plonkers with nothing better to do on a Sunday night that watch mind numbing shite.

Same type of folk that force feed their children chicken nuggets.

Scum the lot of you.

Have you seen it?

Anyone that watches top gear is a moron and a sheep.

Telly for plonkers with nothing better to do on a Sunday night that watch mind numbing shite.

Same type of folk that force feed their children chicken nuggets.

Scum the lot of you.

Correct, folk should only be watching US Box sets or stuff about the Galaxy/Universe otherwise they're mindless fucktards who follow the masses.

Boooooo to all of them

Correct, folk should only be watching US Box sets or stuff about the Galaxy/Universe otherwise they're mindless fucktards who follow the masses.

Boooooo to all of them

Correct.

And yes homo I've seen it and switched it off immediately as I felt like a sheep.

I put radio 4 straight away and had a massive wank over a report on Jewish women's rights in Mogadishu.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Surprised this Clarkson thing hasn't been given a recent airing on here.

Can't escape it down here - they think the BBC are absolutely stark raving bonkers. Predictions of the 3 of them turning up on an ITV or Sky programme called 'Overdrive'.

This doing the rounds:-

He hit someone at work

For no other reason than his dinner wasn't ready

It's a straight red in any line of work, how a whole countries media can't understand it is more shocking than the sacking

I'm sure he has wanted to get sacked for some time to break his contract so he can earn more elsewhere, the BBC had their hands tied this time and had to get rid

He hit someone at work

It's a straight red in any line of work, how a whole countries media can't understand it is more shocking than the sacking

I'm sure he has wanted to get sacked for some time to break his contract so he can earn more elsewhere, the BBC had their hands tied this time and had to get rid

Exactly this. The bloke he hit had to go to hospital. He didn't even report it, Clarkson himself reported it to BBC bosses.

Amazed that anyone is shocked by this or thinks the BBC had any other choice.

He hit someone at work

He hasn't been sacked though has he. His contract isn't being renewed

He hasn't been sacked though has he. His contract isn't being renewed

Exactly, some folk are a bit too simple to realise this though.

Clarkson will be laughing his cock off niow, as no doubt an even larger contract awaits him over at SKY or some place other. Top Gear is probably the BBCs largest export globally and rakes them in millions. Without Clarkson, Top Gear will lose all it's appeal.