Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bournemouths 3 Wanderers 0

L/H White

Job done

12 complementary VIP tickets for the Poole v Corby game in the post as a good will gesture from Mr Gartside

Cheers Phil you have my vote at the next general election :thumbsup:

Gartside IN

Good man ;)

Cheers C good call

Seriously though, i called Poole and this is how the conversation went

Poole (ladies voice) - Hello

Me- Is that Poole Football Club because it sound like you're in someones living room

Poole - Yes it is and yes i am, i run the ticket office from my house

Me - Oh right, a few of us are coming down to Bournemouth the weekend you play Corby and we want to come to your game so how do i go about ordering tickets 

Poole - Ha ha ha is this a wind up

Me - No honestly we're Bolton fans and our game has been moved to Monday night so we fancy coming watching your game on the Saturday

Poole - Ha ha ha you don't need tickets it's £10 pay on the door

Me - But it's the top of the table clash

Poole - Ha ha ha Yes i know and what has that got to do with it

Me - Sorry ok then if it's a tenner on the door, how much will it be if we fancy splashing out on corporate in a box

Poole (absolutely pissing herself) - You are 1 funny guy, can i meet you when you get here because i haven't laughed so much in years, the only boxes we have are what little kids stand on to see over the barriers

Me - Ha ha sorry about that see you in a few weeks, i will ring you and meet up, possibly have a few drinks and see where the night takes us

Poole - Hangs up

Cheers C good call

Seriously though, i called Poole and this is how the conversation went

Poole (ladies voice) - Hello

Me- Is that Poole Football Club because it sound like you're in someones living room

Poole - Yes it is and yes i am, i run the ticket office from my house

Me - Oh right, a few of us are coming down to Bournemouth the weekend you play Corby and we want to come to your game so how do i go about ordering tickets 

Me - No honestly we're Bolton fans and our game has been moved to Monday night so we fancy coming watching your game on the Saturday

Me - Sorry ok then if it's a tenner on the door, how much will it be if we fancy splashing out on corporate in a box

Poole (absolutely pissing herself) - You are 1 funny guy, can i meet you when you get here because i haven't laughed so much in years, the only boxes we have are what little kids stand on to see over the barriers

Me - Ha ha sorry about that see you in a few weeks, i will ring you and meet up, possibly have a few drinks I WAS BOLTON'S FINGERING CHAMPION  1971-1973

Poole - Hangs up

• Site Supporter

Cheers C good call

Seriously though, i called Poole and this is how the conversation went

Poole (ladies voice) - Hello

Poole - Yes it is and yes i am, i run the ticket office from my house

Me - Oh right, a few of us are coming down to Bournemouth the weekend you play Corby and we want to come to your game so how do i go about ordering tickets

Poole (absolutely pissing herself) - You are 1 funny guy, can i meet you when you get here because i haven't laughed so much in years, the only boxes we have are what little WHITT stand on to see over the barriers

Me - Ha ha sorry about HIM

Poole - Hangs up