Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Well done the club, KA is impressing me on a daily basis

He may be doing shrewd transfer business

He may have a plan

He may have appointed a decent Manager (we think so far)

He may have gotten rid of some deadwood

He may have overseen us getting to top of the league and unbeaten so far

But apparently he looks sweaty and has dodgy eyes, so he's a bad'un. Apparently  :rolleyes2:  :rolleyes2:

Really happy with a transfer window better than i'd hoped for, releasing squad fillers ( Woolery is fast with little end product & Wilkinson sealed his fate with his weak as piss effort at Charlton ) & replacing them with players who could be first team starters.

Having already given us some defensive cover, we've now got a spare keeper, some attacking options & hopefully some pace.......a proven out & out goalscorer was too much to hope for.

A slight concern is that it's a bit short termist with loanees & lower league journeymen replacing possible potential, but i'm happy to go all out for promotion this season & worry about next season when it happens.......Chairman Ken & Parky look to be very, very savvy in the transfer market.

A slight concern is that it's a bit short termist with loanees & lower league journeymen replacing possible potential, but i'm happy to go all out for promotion this season & worry about next season when it happens.......Chairman Ken & Parky look to be very, very savvy in the transfer market.

Not going off yesterday's  signings. Alnwick has signed on a permanent deal and is 29, youngish for a keeper. Thorpe is only 23 and out of contract at the end of his loan with us. Henry is 27 and is out of contract next summer and Ameobi is only 24 and he's also out of contract next summer. I think it's very clever by BWFC, if they don't impress, fook them off, if they impress and like it here, get them signed up in the summer for fook all!

Not going off yesterday's  signings. Alnwick has signed on a permanent deal and is 29, youngish for a keeper. Thorpe is only 23 and out of contract at the end of his loan with us. Henry is 27 and is out of contract next summer and Ameobi is only 24 and he's also out of contract next summer. I think it's very clever by BWFC, if they don't impress, fook them off, if they impress and like it here, get them signed up in the summer for fook all!

defo this, KA may be baron greenback in disguise (not in disguise) but I think the guy has his head screwed on

That's where I'm at as well