Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Some of them are an unknown quantity to me, getting older and less involved, but for the first time in ages, aside from very brief periods under Freedman and Lennon, I feel like we've got folk running the show who know their arse from their elbow. Growing in optimism with each new development. Good stuff.

• Site Supporter

This is a far better outcome than I was expecting, obviously know more when we see em live, but fuck me, feels like PP has transformed the club in a short space of time. I think we're going on a glorious journey boys and girls????????

• Site Supporter

Fuck it, it's like Diddles off his tits on Haribo but I prefer it to boring ultra professional.

Really.....Pokemon Gifs?

Faceache maybe use it there but Twitter no,

I think the club has been excellent on the social media front in the past few years, especially that Houlker chap.

Really.....Pokemon Gifs?

Faceache maybe use it there but Twitter no,

I think the club has been excellent on the social media front in the past few years, especially that Houlker chap.

He left I think.

I think I heard he's at Bournemouth now.

edit: Nevermind, that was another of the social media bods at Bolton.

Edited by SnoopJohnnyJohn

He left I think.

I think I heard he's at Bournemouth now.

edit: Nevermind, that was another of the social media bods at Bolton.

No you're right, DH has gone to Bournemouth.

Don't all the club Twitter accounts go a bit daft on #DeadlineDay? They're all trying to out-wacky each other in the hope of going viral, and to be fair I bet the media teams have had a long bloody day so you can't blame them for wanting a bit of a laugh to head off the cabin fever.

When Parky signed up, he seemed like a good appointment because he knew the division and what is needed to do well in it

This window seems to back this up, 4/5 squad players out and 4/5 potential starters in, seems like god business.

The mavies, clough, pratley and clayton injuries are still a big issue but we might now have decent cover.

James Henry owes us a "worldie" as he scored one against us a few years back for Wolves in the last minute (aren't they all). Decent player.

Ameobi, I've always found to be a very tricky and a danger to us when playing for the opposition. Wasn't he once running us ragged and they substituted him! Can't remember whether it was Middlesbro, Cardiff or Newcastle.

There seams to be a theme amongst the players we've signed - Beevers, Buxton, Henry, Ameobi - they've all started very promising careers and not quite hit the heights they maybe should have done.