Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

If I was an American, I'd probably want my Government to stop spaffing money away on Ukraine as well, possibly even NATO. The US is plenty big enough to look after itself, and that's what he plays on

Article 5 has only ever been invoked once. 

By the yanks. 

37 minutes ago, Spider said:

Some of his supporters want all foreign spend to be stopped. Nothing for Ukraine, nothing for nato.

The world is binary to them. And he knows that so plays on it.

As a man of peace, it’s clearly part of the master plan for solving all the wars and that

He's such a man of peace that he dodged the draft in his younger years

A true pacifist if ever I've seen one

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

You can't argue against the fact that if you want to be part of NATO, then you have to tip in at least 2%, them's the rules apparently. Maybe if you don't, then you should be turfed out - like any other private members club, if you don't pay your dues, you're asked to leave. I'm not sure suggesting that encouraging Russia to attack those members is the correct thing to do, although I'm sure somebody on here will agree with that sentiment

100%.

I don't think anyone would agree with the Russian attacks suggestion though.

He's an absolute loon.

• Site Supporter

I would say that other members of the members of operation prosperity guardian could do with sharing the load with the strikes on Houti positions. 

It doesn't help when it's the US and the UK doing it all.

Of course protecting the shipping is being undertaken by many, but it would be good to spread the workload a bit.

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Seems like Luxembourg is the only guilty party there.

A couple of tanks should do it.

They're not daft, they know you have to get through France, Germany or Belgium first to get to them 

NATO is all about having confidence in article 5. And DT (yet again) is undermining that confidence. I don't think he's bright enough to even consider the long term ramifications of that alliance falling apart. And I don't think he cares either.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, kent_white said:

NATO is all about having confidence in article 5. And DT (yet again) is undermining that confidence. I don't think he's bright enough to even consider the long term ramifications of that alliance falling apart. And I don't think he cares either.

It’s all part of the plan.

Choo choo

Here comes the Peace Train 🚂🇺🇸

3 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

A typical Trump comment.  Whether he said it and to who, I don’t know. His words carry the same weight as Putin to me. Biden is also trying to get an increase from other nations but in a more diplomatic way. This is the reason why. I would say that if Trump did actually say it during his Presidency, it didn’t work.

IMG_0828.jpeg

Get the badge in.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

He might if Chyna joins those pesky Russians and the Don ends up with the affiliated Eurpean states of the Sino/Russian empire to both the West and the East!

• Members
8 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

100%.

I don't think anyone would agree with the Russian attacks suggestion though.

He's an absolute loon.

We don't often disagree but in this case we do. Silly fuckers all over the world jumping up and down at what will end up being seen as a negotiation masterclass.

Trump will have the freeloading wealthy bastards like France and Germany paying their way sooner or later. Just watch.

• Members
8 hours ago, kent_white said:

I think he is far brighter than most would give him credit for (certainly when it comes to commerce/finance). They will all be paying their correct dues in the not too distant future.

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

We don't often disagree but in this case we do. Silly fuckers all over the world jumping up and down at what will end up being seen as a negotiation masterclass.

Trump will have the freeloading wealthy bastards like France and Germany paying their way sooner or later. Just watch.

France and Germany will end up paying 2%+ on their armed forces. But only because Russia have invaded Ukraine. Which I doubt would have happened if DT hadn't rolled over and let Putin tickle his belly and/or tried to undermine his security services and NATO, and/or tried to overturn an election by casting doubt on its validity. So in that sense, I think you're dead right! 😁

China, Russia, North Korea and Iran all the see West and democracy as being in a state of decline. And DT has been a huge influence on that. And I think it will get worse if he gets re-elected (which he may well do). 

The states named above (again in my opinion) will be licking their lips at the idea of him getting back into power. I'm just amazed that can look at the state of the world and read things any differently. 

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I think he is far brighter than most would give him credit for (certainly when it comes to commerce/finance). They will all be paying their correct dues in the not too distant future.

I don't. I think he's powerful and charismatic - but I don't think he's bright. I genuinely can't remember him saying anything thoughtful or insightful. I can remember him saying ten things that were batshit crazy though!

Imagine living in Ukraine and listening to DT talk about his willingness to encourage Russia to invade US allies? I think it's sick mate I really do. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

France and Germany will end up paying 2%+ on their armed forces. But only because Russia have invaded Ukraine. Which I doubt would have happened if DT hadn't rolled over and let Putin tickle his belly and/or tried to undermine his security services and NATO, and/or tried to overturn an election by casting doubt on its validity. So in that sense, I think you're dead right! 😁

China, Russia, North Korea and Iran all the see West and democracy as being in a state of decline. And DT has been a huge influence on that. And I think it will get worse if he gets re-elected (which he may well do). 

The states named above (again in my opinion) will be licking their lips at the idea of him getting back into power. I'm just amazed that can look at the state of the world and read things any differently. 

You’re confusing world peace for weakness.

implying that bullies will always take advantage of a weak opponent.

Iran, Russia and co. all want peace on earth. Their behaviour makes that obvious.

We just need Don the Postman to deliver it.

37 minutes ago, Spider said:

You’re confusing world peace for weakness.

implying that bullies will always take advantage of a weak opponent.

Iran, Russia and co. all want peace on earth. Their behaviour makes that obvious.

We just need Don the Postman to deliver it.

Just watch from behind the couch this absolute shit show now we've got the benefit of hindsight. And then consider that this man is likely to get back in and have to deal with the current mess. 

https://youtu.be/MP2zt_buXNk?si=qDEdM7osaylwi98b

It's all made up bollocks too. A prime minister of some European country is supposed to have said "We haven't paid but will you still help us out if we get invaded?"

Aye, alreet Donald.

He is right about the 2% though. Surely all members should be paying that as agreed. I heard this morning that Germany haven't managed 2% in years. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

It's all made up bollocks too. A prime minister of some European country is supposed to have said "We haven't paid but will you still help us out if we get invaded?"

Aye, alreet Donald.

He is right about the 2% though. Surely all members should be paying that as agreed. I heard this morning that Germany haven't managed 2% in years. 

It's a bit more complicated than "If you want to be in NATO, you must invest 2% of your GDP in defence, otherwise you're on your own". It's a target. The number of countries that meet it changes every year. Greece spend more than us in terms of GDP%.