Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Members
15 hours ago, Ani said:

Left wing press, remoaners, Corbyn , Gordon lBrown and Neil Kinnock

So are you suggesting that you want all of these at the helm?

Be careful what you wish for. Personally, for some of you, I hope this is what you get.

• Members
15 hours ago, Sweep said:

Imagine if Boris did come back, and Trump became President again. I reckon Royal White would wank himself inside out

I suspect it more likely that he'd just sit back in his armchair and either smile, laugh or guffaw at the gnashing of teeth and 'woe is me' anguish of some of the most despicable cunts on the planet.

I know I would.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I suspect it more likely that he'd just sit back in his armchair and either smile, laugh or guffaw at the gnashing of teeth and 'woe is me' anguish of some of the most despicable cunts on the planet.

I know I would.

Tell me you were wrong about everything without telling me you were wrong about everything 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You're entitled to your opinion. I'd have him back in an instant. The media witch hunt has a lot to answer for. Needs to be a cull to root out all the hardcore lefties in various TV and newspaper HQ's and put the middle grounders back in.

Mr. Murdoch needs to start at the top of Sky News UK. The tories sort out the British Bastion of Communists.

Superb.

On 16/10/2022 at 03:06, bolty58 said:

You're entitled to your opinion. I'd have him back in an instant. The media witch hunt has a lot to answer for. 

So he had absolutely nothing at all to do with his own demise and the Party he was leading also weren't involved him ousting him......it was all down to the leftie Media

Edited by Sweep

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I know I would.

I agree, I know that RW is actually playing, unlike yourself, who does actually have an irrational hatred of George Clooney and Nancy Pelosi, and doesn't really care what happens, as long as they're a bit perplexed. 

• Members
14 hours ago, Sweep said:

I agree, I know that RW is actually playing, unlike yourself, who does actually have an irrational hatred of George Clooney and Nancy Pelosi, and doesn't really care what happens, as long as they're a bit perplexed. 

Correct.

• Members
6 hours ago, leigh white said:

This tune might bring Bolty back to his sanity.

As sane as ever M but you are right that it has an effect on me  - a belter which actually goes through my head when I'm riding either the classic Vespa or Lambretta on a fine spring day.

Now then, this whole Truss bluster bollocks. I wanted Mordaunt and now there is a chance that I may get my wish. All in all, not disheartened at all with the current media witch hunt. Get Penny in with two years to go and the inevitable defeat at the next GE (based on 'just wanting a change') may be far less bloody than it may otherwise have been. The red wall will probably revert but they aren't getting Scotland back any time soon so a paltry victory for the sinister fuckers wouldn't be too bad at all.

4 hours ago, Cheese said:

This is astonishing. In 2005 people were complaining that GP appointments were too soon. How very fucking far we have fallen.

You can see Tony Blair thinking, "and this is actually a problem?" and refrain from saying it 😆 talk about a first world problem having to make two phone calls.

• Site Supporter

It turns out then that Bolty is a communist.

Only ever wants one party in charge, with perhaps a small opposition that is routinely crushed but exists simply in order to give a sense of “fairness”

Probably has a picture of the Kim’s in his lounge.