Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1-2 Huddersfield

Gonk

Joel Coleman playing in net for them

His grandads younger brother was one of my first mates as a kid his grandad played for Cardijn fc in LH in the 60s amazing thing genetics. He went on to run Dobbies in Bolton after years of running LH Albion who had best team in Salford in the 80s managed to play a few games for them, notable players for them were Tony Caldwell, Jeff Johnson, ex Sheff Wednesday and a lot of top local players many from Bolton area. Virtually unbeatable back then.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

No different to the 5k Bolton fans(?) Who only come to see us play many or Liverpool or at Wembley.

That's got me thinking... As everyone who applies for tickets has to have a CRN, could the club take advantage of the situation, and say only offer multi ticket packages to those who haven't been to X games?

A bit like a reverse voucher scheme- here's your ticket for Anfield, however as you haven't been for 2 years we have kindly added a ticket for our game against (....) for just £X

Just a thought, any hoots drab draw before a Tuesday night piss up straight from work works for me. Obvs away win on pengies

That's got me thinking... As everyone who applies for tickets has to have a CRN, could the club take advantage of the situation, and say only offer multi ticket packages to those who haven't been to X games?

A bit like a reverse voucher scheme- here's your ticket for Anfield, however as you haven't been for 2 years we have kindly added a ticket for our game against (....) for just £X

Or does the allocation of gate receipts prevent this?

• Site Supporter

Have you ever considered that some folk want to actually go and watch their team play away and it not being an excuse to get leathered?

Haha.

Used to like a pint before an away game; but I agree, never saw the point of paying out on travel and tickets and being so pissed I couldn't observe/remember the game properly.

Watching thogden's vlog from sheff. Utd. some of the youth looked about 14 with zits like a dot to dot.

Some of these grounds could lose their licenses.

Being objective Hudd away is one of our more aceessable & enjoyable away games & sadly missed .

So why apart from the lack of multifarious alehouses should it be any different for them?

Spot on.

On another note surely we need the money from a cup run and should go for this today?

too much of a gamble on a fragile squad

Yes strong team beat Huddersfield draw United keerching

Or put all in beating them and draw Ipswich at home

Then beat Ipswich. Don't buy in to the resting stuff but winning breeds confidence end of in my opinion

• Moderators

Even the £67,500 for winning in this round would come in handy without thinking about potential ties in the next round.

And if we get a season ending injury, will cost more than that to replace em

Rest as many as possible and try to win