Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-1 Birmingham

Mounts Kipper

A question - how many times have we scored 3 goals this season?

Another one- how many times have we won by more than one goal?

As much as I'd like it, after our respective last results, can't see anything other than a right tense scrap, a draw or a goal either way.

Nowhere near a 'gimme'.

Barnsley at home 3-1

Same again please

Fuck me. We have always had harbingers of doom and more than our fair share of negative folk.

Seems like nowt's changed.

We will swot the kipper ties.

I agree with you that we always have some predicting the sky is about to fall in.

I think we will be ok this season. But have to admit that Brum’s recent turnaround in form does have me a bit worried. Think it will be our toughest game left apart from perhaps Wolves. Though we’ve done well of late against the high flyers.

I agree with you that we always have some predicting the sky is about to fall in.

I think we will be ok this season. But have to admit that Brum’s recent turnaround in form does have me a bit worried. Think it will be our toughest game left apart from perhaps Wolves. Though we’ve done well of late against the high flyers.

millwall will a bloody hard game

• Site Supporter

I got a call today from a 'sometimes' supporter who got to the ticket office to buy him and his grandkids tickets. He was asking me if I knew if they'd be selling on the day of the game. This is only three tickets I know about but multiply that by an unknown number of folk who saw this weekend's results and suddenly realise this could turn out to be a highly charged atmosphere.