Barnsley 2-2 Wanderers

burnden

I would go with a 4-2-3-1 on Saturday
Alnwick
Little Burke Wheater Robinson
Henry Pratley
Morais Clough Ameobi
Le Fondre
Put Hall on the bench and I'd start clough as he never has an impact when he comes on as a sub and is better starting for example when he started against Sunderland he scored and Vela has been awful this season. Little and Robinson are our best fullbacks so I don't get why Parkinson plays Taylor and Flanagan. Beevers isn't good enough for the championship and Derik is awful, kept on losing possession in midfield on Tuesday night. Morais has a cross in him which none of the other wingers really have.

1-0 either way.

Lose and were down.

Win and we stay up.

Draw - unsure, but down IMO as they will win @ Forest if needed.  

I think even if we lose we can stay up. As odd as that seems. 

Beat Burton and Forest and I can't see Birmingham catching us. As odd as it seems both Burton and Forest will most likely have nowt to play for. And we might have run through our bad spell. Like how we won the last two games last season when it looked like we'd never score again. 

• Moderators

He can’t play both and he’s gonna play ALF - a proven scorer at this level, over a kid who’s barely played a league game

Total sense

plus, of all the players in the squad, he's been the most effective at his job recently, and his work rate cannot be questioned

be mental to drop him now for some unproven kid

Parky is probably being informed by the Academy coaches that he is not quite ready to feature in the first team. He's playing at a a level which is comfortable for him and he's only been with us for only a year so he's made significant progress. However I wouldn't mind having him as a sub because our strikers aren't producing goals at all and we might as well give it a try.

By the way, what pubs are we allowed in tomorrow? All I can find is a leisure complex and a working mens club (who have now decided not to allow us in.)

Everyone was directed to the Spoons in the town centre last time if memory serves me right. Grim as fuck town as a whole, think we’ll stop off en route depending on traffic.

Its as working class as you will get.

I know the town well.

Pubs are always full with drinkers, not footy fans.

A couple of JDW - J Bramah was rammed with Bolton last time.

A few are going a couple of doors up - No7.

There's an Irish type bar opposite this at the top of the arcade.

Lots to choose from - old bill permitting of course.

Alnwick

Flanagan..Wheater  Beevers  Taylor

Henry  Pratley

Vela

Ameobi  Alf  Morais

In defence, not the best passer, not who can run fastest up the wing, but the best defenders, The longer we go without conceding a goal, the better our chances.....if we go behind, it's unlikely we're coming back.

Vela ahead of Deryk.....even off form, i'd prefer Vela & at least he can score the odd goal.

Alf upfront as the least shite option......Hall could be a sub but certainly not starting ( this isn't Roy of the Rovers )

Morais , mainly because he improves our chances of a set piece goal.

Still worried about where our goal is coming from....a win would be great but 0-0 wouldn't be disastrous.