Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bradford Home 27th Oct

desperado

• Site Supporter

Dont know if this has been discussed. Interesting idea. Fair play to the club/hotel for trying something different. Unless it’s a different “live” stream they will show, and not the Ifollow, it will be a bit strange the real game going on behind the curtains and waiting 30 secs on Ifollow to see any goals that are scored.

I'd have been up for this if it meant I could meet up with mates I've not seen since February/March but with the same household rules it's a bit pointless.

I noticed theres been a lot of criticism about the daft rules on both BBC News and Football Focus today. Hull for example having a similar set up in their events suite but with blacked out windows covering the pitch and the stream on a delay. WHY 😆

6 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Without sounding a miserable sod

i already fork out £50 pm for jack shit so why would I take the lad up (as you can’t meet friends) and spend more and I couldn’t drink as I’d drive up

nice idea just can’t see it working with current restrictions 

Miserable sod 

1 hour ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Got to be from the same household on every table - thats tier 2 and 3

Nope

Cas is right About this biz thing

And it applies to all tiers

However they’re talking about “closing the loophole” and making it only for freelancers who don’t have an office as such. Not sure how that works in reality but that’s where it’s at