Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

See it . Report it . Stop it .

burnden

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Someone said it before. Surely people don’t think that every single one of these “ideas” hasn’t been signed off at a high level by Sharon? He’s implementing what she wants. 

amazed if folk can’t see that 

Yes she will have approved everything that Hart has implemented.

7 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Are they balls, he’s the CEO. You don’t employ a guy on a 6 figure salary and then have to make the actual decisions yourself.

So the board/Sharon haven’t signed off the over arching strategy from which all this falls? Really? Strangest corporate structure I’ve come across if that’s the case 

20 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

As far as i can see employing Neil Hart is the only thing FV have done wrong since they’ve been at the helm as far as us ‘customers’ are concerned.

Now do the right thing Sharon and get rid of him before he ruins our fanbase.

Rubber stamping his recommendations was FV biggest mistake. No thought of the consequences with their "customer base" Think things through, Sharron. Or ring me up. You have all my details.....

The natives are revolting 😤

Seems quite a bit of vitriol towards Nigel Hart? Don’t think it’s something he has wanted to implement I think he’s trying to make a point to the FA about ‘taking action’ the old tick box / pretend to be arsed approach. Quite common in football.  Didn’t see this hatred when warburtons were involved. 

Mut 

I always loved having a few ‘rum lads ’ amongst our support.

We lost loads of them when we moved from Burnden, but we still have a few - most clubs do.

These fans help create the atmosphere and gives our club some character.

I don’t condone racist chants, or throwing stuff on the pitch, or any other twattish behaviour,but i’d hate the matchday experience to have all the atmosphere and ‘edge’ of a fucking swimming gala.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

11 minutes ago, Mutley said:

Seems quite a bit of vitriol towards Nigel Hart? Don’t think it’s something he has wanted to implement I think he’s trying to make a point to the FA about ‘taking action’ the old tick box / pretend to be arsed approach. Quite common in football.  Didn’t see this hatred when warburtons were involved. 

Mut 

It’s Neil not Nigel.

Are you serious about the Warbys? I saw many a protest against them at Burnden - one of the wealthiest families in the North West who put very little money into the club.

Bog

Edited by Burndens Bogs

4 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

I don’t consider it “grassing” anyone up if they’re throwing objects at opposition players and until we weed out those chanting racist abuse it reflects badly on all of us. The membership system itself is the result of a few idiots and the sooner we’re rid of them the better in my opinion.

You are a cunt, and if you are whitesince63, you have seen alot worse!

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Mutley said:

Mut 

How old are you if you don’t remember Warburton’s getting shit?

5 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

I’m just watching Bray Wanderers v Cork. There’s been three or four pyros chucked on the Pitch already. Blue lights outside the ground.

Commentator saying real fans should report chuckers. Is Neil Irish?

In other news Doyle is up top with Doyle for St Pats. 

Good chance Doyle scores with an assist from a Doyle. 

Mrs Doyle will be happy. 

happy people GIF

Not gone through the thread so apologies if it’s already been mentioned, but every stadium has had their own version of one of these numbers for years. Not 100% if the UniBolt was one of those but I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t. No bugger ever uses them for what it’s worth, they just stick a burner phone in a drawer in the control room, ticking a box but never seeing the light of day again.

The timing of the announcement could  certainly have been done better given the current sensitivities around bans and memberships etc, but on the other side of it I noticed a couple of things lobbed at the keeper again at Burton so it seems the dickheads concerned really aren’t getting the message. Was only a couple of stray wrappers and whatnot so hardly Galatasaray, but I’m sure the EFL fines will start adding up all the same.  

8 minutes ago, DicksonDockGRN said:

Whether you like it or not Neil Hart is here to stay, let’s get behind him and the lads and make the club a nice place to visit rather than the cauldron of racism and yobbery it has been of late. No issues from me

Wtf? - a cauldron of racism & yobbery?

What a load of shite, it amounts to about 30 kids playing up - the place is sanitised enough as it is.

I think you’ll be in the minority on here with your support of NH.

Edited by Burndens Bogs