Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Brand Evatt

desperado

1 hour ago, Steejay said:

Yeah, and Vale fans aren’t happy with him either.

He’s a genuinely nice guy but probably too nice to do the dirty side of the job.

Don’t even speculate until the end of the season.

I don't get that impression at all

I remember watching a podcast with old of his old teammates and he was a right hard bastard apparently

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I don't get that impression at all

I remember watching a podcast with old of his old teammates and he was a right hard bastard apparently

Oh yeah, he’s a hard bastard all right. Wouldn’t take any shit on the pitch.

However, off the pitch he’s a different beast, too nice for his own good. I met him once at a wedding and he was really friendly. He’s also a strong Christian and regular church goer.

6 minutes ago, Steejay said:

However, off the pitch he’s a different beast, too nice for his own good. I met him once at a wedding and he was really friendly. He’s also a strong Christian and regular church goer.

Furry muff

16 hours ago, Steejay said:

Thought he was a class act for this 

Can’t believe Vale have given him a 5.5 year contract. Not that I think he’s a bad manager at this level.

1 hour ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Thought he was a class act for this 

Can’t believe Vale have given him a 5.5 year contract. Not that I think he’s a bad manager at this level.

Seems the Chairwoman at Vale has just sold her company for 180m  guess Moore Salary is loose change

His style of football relays on WB unfortunately he as not brought in a decent LWB since he’s been here as for RWB Bradley was outstanding DC is limited.and his final ball is terrible and how he doesn’t see this I do not know had enough. 

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Haven’t been the same since Portsmouth away big blow that was 

Exactly this.

The impossible miss by Dion turned that game. That game turned our season. Not having any other way to play is ruining us. Evatt simply HAS to get the team to speed things up at times.

If he can't, or won't, then what's the point ? Play the ponderous version at a higher level & we'll get found out every week at the next level ... should we get there.

Evatts  a fucking bully, it's either his way or the highway is it any wonder so many defensive blunders occur? Another scenario that bothers me is player fitness, how come we have far too many muscular injuries? Training injuries happen now snd again, but we seem susceptible in games and in training, almost beyond believable, fuck him off as soon as possible