Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebrity Deadpool 2023

stevieb

1 hour ago, globaldiver said:

Class in the 70s

Funny how names get engrained on memory. In the 70s as a kid I had no great interest in cricket but his name stuck with me and the notion of slow bowling (I didn't appreciate any complexities, I just assumed they cobbed it down as fast as possible).

Similar for this guy

Ehteshamuddin (cricketer) - Wikipedia

Stuck in my mind ever since simply because I was idly watching on the tele and it was announced he played for Daisy Hill, and here he was in a test match.

Odd really; I remember both names from decades ago in a sport I'm not fussed about, but couldn't tell you what I had for tea yesterday. Fucking thick old cunt that I am.

18 hours ago, royal white said:

It got a bit Partridge towards the end. Started as a suicide message then went into "Don't believe Terry if he says this or that didn't happen".

I imagine his funeral will be a proper gangsters spectacle. Plumed horses, big bruisers in shades and Armani suits and someone checking out the size of the various bouquets for any lack of respect.

15 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

It got a bit Partridge towards the end. Started as a suicide message then went into "Don't believe Terry if he says this or that didn't happen".

I imagine his funeral will be a proper gangsters spectacle. Plumed horses, big bruisers in shades and Armani suits and someone checking out the size of the various bouquets for any lack of respect.

Will it be live on GB News?

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Duck Egg said: