Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, BeeversLeftPeg said:

34K is an outstanding effort, I think it's surpassed the majority of guesses that were made on here.

People flying in from all over the world for the game, it's going to be a belting day out.

I hope the boys do themselves justice and we see them lift that trophy (tinpot or not).

Pauper John Pizza.

This game has been on my mind every day for the past week and maybe more!

My only Wembley experience was 2011 at 14 year old and the less said about that the better.

Can't wait to walk down Wembley way with nearly THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND Wanderer fans! 

Weather looks decent as well, cannot fucking wait !

Not gonna lie, I had a bit of dust in my eye listening to the montage on Radio Manchester when they were playing the doomsday clips and then how far we’ve come under IE and FV

I’d texted in and they rang me to see if I wanted to go on the show but it was a good job I declined or I’d have been a blubbering mess! 

16 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

There not on it. They're training at Lostock as I write.

Fair enough..still got me excited seeing a coach with bolton wanderers plastered accross windscreen...told all lads at work i seen it not telling them it was empty btw..theyre all scousers and claiming they not jeolous that we are going to wrmbley

Just now, Dan P said:

Fair enough..still got me excited seeing a coach with bolton wanderers plastered accross windscreen...told all lads at work i seen it not telling them it was empty btw..theyre all scousers and claiming they not jeolous that we are going to wrmbley

Wonder if they are flying or training it down later. 

Still great to see it though. 

32 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

There not on it. They're training at Lostock as I write.

They had better get a wriggle on, they are supposed to be training at Brentford today

We’ll go down on the Friday and train at Brentford, which Thomas (Frank) has allowed us to do, which was wonderful of him. We’ll visit Wembley on Saturday and let the players get used to the surroundings.

• Site Supporter

Mickey mouse cup it might be but it's not that long ago I just hoped we'd get to watch us play 1 more league game.

I fully intend to have a great weekend. Hopefully see quite a few people who've been through all the bad times with us. Hopefully the JCL's and folk who haven't seen us at Wembley before also have a great day.

This is for the town of Bolton

20 minutes ago, Dan P said:

I'd be turning away if I saw it, seen it on the road 3 times so far this season and waved at driver, got beat 3 times without scoring 😂

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Dr Faustus said:

i'm shaking like a shitting leaf... nerves are kicking in

Was to just about to post something similar. My nerves are shot. Mad what football does to your head.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Wonder if they are flying or training it down later. 

Still great to see it though. 

They are going on the train.

We got MJ down to a schools sports event this week to present the trophies. 

Great bloke BTW, he’s hoping to be on the bench Sunday. 

Anyway I asked him how and when they were travelling down, he said Friday on the train.