Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets 24/25

L/H White

10 hours ago, Cheese said:

Full of posing arse-kissers who think they're better than everyone else because they sit on the same side as management, when deep down all they really want is a selfie with Thogden.

Any evidence or links to this claim?

17 hours ago, little whitt said:

say you Renewed 

now say NSL

but wanted to change seats to WSU

when the seat change in June 

would you be charged the CHEEP  Reneal rate or the 

its going to cost you a Fortune Rate 

Or ESU

just wondering about the Extra cost 

18 minutes ago, little whitt said:

Or ESU

just wondering about the Extra cost 

Don’t know for certain but I can’t imagine they’d let you, without paying the difference - it’s too much of an obvious loophole, everyone would just buy NSL and then move.

2 renewed today for WSU. Front row, near half way line, might not be much of an atmosphere but it’s the best view in the house.

39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don’t know for certain but I can’t imagine they’d let you, without paying the difference - it’s too much of an obvious loophole, everyone would just buy NSL and then move.

2 renewed today for WSU. Front row, near half way line, might not be much of an atmosphere but it’s the best view in the house.

yes i know the Difference 

but will it be the 

Early price 

or the Full Wack 

34 minutes ago, little whitt said:

yes i know the Difference 

but will it be the 

Early price 

or the Full Wack 

Ahhh, I get you. Still don’t know the answer though 😂

You’d hope it’d be the price when you bought the original but that doesn’t really help you.

• Moderators
On 06/04/2024 at 23:14, L/H White said:

What's it like in WSU?

Stink of piss?

10 hours ago, DazBob said:

No idea, not sat up there for about 20 years.

I'm in ESU.

I sat in there for a couple of seasons 

Couple rows from the front right in the middle 

Great view for watching the game

Been in ESU a few times with LOV 

Basically the same

Maybe a bit busier and louder in the ESU sometimes but I sat in there for big games/crowds like Blackpool this season and Barnsley in play offs

Sat in most stands over the years since we moved to Reebok, longest stint prob in NSU in first decade or so, in WSU now (old fart though no Superdry), up at back, level with edge of box at North end, great view of the action, my main criteria these days. Turnstile location also very handy for darting for the 17.01 train home 

No superior stand for me either. Have done all 4 over the years. Like East upper now. Liked WSL before etc.

Only place I’ve sat where the view is amazing is the Mcginlay suite seats this season. The view is incredible and you have no need for guesswork anywhere on the pitch.

I think elsewhere the view is as good as anywhere else other than those centre half way line seats.

11k so far is decent - creeping to last years figure.  Just renewed myself, but after 50 years being STHs two in our group (mum and aunty) have decided to call it quits and not to get one this time around.  Old age eh!  Another reminder if it were needed that we only live life once.  OINO COYWM.

• Site Supporter

WSL for me since we got there apart from half a season in NSL. Done occasional games in ESL and one single game in ESU.

East is ok when it’s dull and cloudy. It’s shit in direct sunlight.

Will renew tomorrow in NSL .Watched all the cup games in WSL & it’s a better view  .I would probably move there , but my grandson isn’t keen for obvious reasons (far too sedate & quiet) so until he joins the yoof in ESL I’m in NSL where some old nutters go to behave badly unfortunately.