COYWM 

Thought similar

31 minutes ago, Greg_BWFC said:

Derby give us yet another chance.

Please don't mess this up Whites 🙏.

I know it's one game at a time but I honestly think Saturday is make or break

Win that and we'll win the lot.

COYWM 

To be fair Greg, Derby have given us no more chances than we’ve given them so this time we need to make sure we don’t slip up again. Pompey aren’t anything special so we need have no fear against them so let’s hope the boys are pumped up and do the job this weekend?

Sat in Reykjavik restaurant paying £40 for a £6 bottle of red and £25 for a pizza. Rest of our group saying why do you keep looking at your phone and then result! Ordered another bottle of wine.

Don’t f*ck it up again Whites.

29 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Sat in Reykjavik restaurant paying £40 for a £6 bottle of red and £25 for a pizza. Rest of our group saying why do you keep looking at your phone and then result! Ordered another bottle of wine.

Good man. Enjoy

14 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

On the Costa Blanca celebrating my birthday, purposely not checked scores, only found out score when a NI white messaged me at full time. What a wonderful birthday present that was. 

Happy 65th, mate.

33 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

On the Costa Blanca celebrating my birthday, purposely not checked scores, only found out score when a NI white messaged me at full time. What a wonderful birthday present that was. 

Aye happy returns

• Site Supporter

Every man, woman, child and them who identify as turned into a moron by uni needs to be bang up for it on Saturday. 

Keep doing our job, be relentless and hopefully the pressure finishes off Derby and Posh before the last game.

Baxter is back, Derby would cry even more if Charles is on the score sheet on Saturday

1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

Every man, woman, child and them who identify as turned into a moron by uni needs to be bang up for it on Saturday. 

Keep doing our job, be relentless and hopefully the pressure finishes off Derby and Posh before the last game.

Baxter is back, Derby would cry even more if Charles is on the score sheet on Saturday

What do the first 2 lines mean ? I did read it as turned into a moron by Ani at first !

Think I agree with your post but the first bit is confusing 😁

Edited by Ani

8 hours ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Stick it on Gudni’s tab.