Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jazzzzzaaaaaaa

barryk32

• Members

Lot of people changing their tune now it's going great for the lad.. WELL DONE JAZZA

No doubt you are premature in all things? You certainly were with the DW winners.

It's the first day and he's had a shag. Hardly happy ever after. He might end up with an 8 ball taped in his gob and a pool cue up his clackervalve tonight until such time as he gives them all of his bank details.

Like the vast majority on here, I will be chuffed if it actually works out; all above board and she becomes a McCeaucescu.

I wouldn't be betting my life savings on it just yet.

Don't think anyone had said 'I hope he gets shafted'

Many gave him words of warning and/or advice. Rightly so because there's a high chance of what he's doing becoming sour but when your cock rules your brain anything goes and all reason goes out of the window.

He's a fucking drunken mentalist jock but he's our fucking drunken mentalist jock.

You're just a limp penis.

Well I didn't come here to teach her the second verse of flower of scotland

Trick answer.

There is no 2nd verse, it's just drunken mumbling. :D

Anyway, crack on J, sounds like you're having a ball.

Lot of people changing their tune now it's going great for the lad.. WELL DONE JAZZA

Thanks but I'm 100% sure that nobody that's posted on this thread wanted to hear of me in a kebab.

Some don't like me on here but to be fair to them they have left this thread alone.

I'm visiting her house now & see the stuff she's packed so no matter what the and are... She definately intends coming to Scotland... & she's excited!

She's a nice person, as I knew before I came

Glad he is safe.

But, I went to Romania watching our mob.  Orrible place, and you know when it was the most dodgy ?? When we went playing pool!!!

The Pool hall's are full of Gangsters & Hookers, looking to fleece you of your hard earned 50p!!!!