Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bwfc Vs Derby County

Horwich

• Site Supporter

I've never seen someone invade the pitch and orchestrate freedman out before,

First league gane for me, Fook I feel for Freedman I really do, I like him a lot to be honest .BUT when a ground is chanting Freedman out, Gartside Out, then a few outside the doors chanting same, it's veryond retrievable,

Does he deserve the abuse.... No

Does the football... Yes it does its poor management,

Just had a butchers on derbyways a few are saying we're like Derby 4years ago and basically were nailed on to go down not taking the piss like some fans do they don't seem a bad bunch tbf.

But Derby didn't go down, even though they were comparable to us now. In the end they finished 19th with 49 pts, and the relegated teams all had 42.

I accept that we will struggle, and may well go down and certainly be in trouble till the end, but all is not lost now.

It might help if supporters did that (as has been said many times before even though) that is signally difficult.

But Derby didn't go down, even though they were comparable to us now. In the end they finished 19th with 49 pts, and the relegated teams all had 42.

I accept that we will struggle, and may well go down and certainly be in trouble till the end, but all is not lost now.

It might help if supporters did that (as has been said many times before even though) that is signally difficult.

A friend supports Derby and he reckons the fact they were really patient with Clough has set them up well, along with the fact their academy is decent and FFP is good for them.

Not seen scenes like today since Blackburn away a couple of years back with Kean.

They scored 2 and could have easily notched 5. We had nil and thoughrely deserved nil. I didn't get involved in the booing or chanting but can understand why people did. Freedman obviously had a list of players he wanted. If we got half the players on that list we would be miles better. ( if the list was correct who we wanted). He has not been backed properly due to ffp bollocks and have resorted to getting players we didn't necessarily want. That said we are not showing anything at all at the moment. You get shit players you have a shit team, but you need to polish the shit a bit better than we are at the moment

Freedman obviously had a list of players he wanted. If we got half the players on that list we would be miles better. ( if the list was correct who we wanted). He has not been backed properly due to ffp bollocks and have resorted to getting players we didn't necessarily want.

Every manager in the league wants better players than the ones they've got and he has been backed by Championship standards.

On reflection it wasn't that bad.

Derby are a good side, let's not forget that.

They had an extra days recovery than us.

After they missed the penatly we bossed the game for the next 20 mins.

We must give Dougie time and it will all come good in the end.

Actually the above is total and utter bollocks.

We all knew it would end like this.

Well most of us anyway...

Monday morning announcement I would guess....

Edited by captainmed