Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

14 hours ago, gonzo said:

Doesn’t matter if they don’t. They’ll be that far ahead it won’t matter. 

Best team I’ve seen this since DMB’s in the 90’s. 

They win ugly and blow teams apart in equal measure. Can’t see em losing a game.

The cunts. 

This mans correct. It also doesn’t help citeh being so rubbish. Something wrong there

On 22/12/2019 at 00:21, tomski said:

I’m gonna want Man City to win more for 2 points 

1) you go on about them to much

Hahahahaha!!!

Massives lose tonight

I rejoice and go on about them yet again. Once more I sit happily with a celebratory drink toasting the result that East Manc’s finest serve up

Anelka’s double, Dunne’s handball, our financial woes. We are cunts apparently and they won’t let it go. They hate us. 

Fuck em. They’ll miss the Prem by a fucking mile, will get knocked out of the Champions League  and hopefully the Arabs will realise that the turd can’t be polished 

You really need live amongst them to realise what a set of cunts they are and how much they hate us

51 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Hahahahaha!!!

Massives lose tonight

I rejoice and go on about them yet again. Once more I sit happily with a celebratory drink toasting the result that East Manc’s finest serve up

Anelka’s double, Dunne’s handball, our financial woes. We are cunts apparently and they won’t let it go. They hate us. 

Fuck em. They’ll miss the Prem by a fucking mile, will get knocked out of the Champions League  and hopefully the Arabs will realise that the turd can’t be polished 

You really need live amongst them to realise what a set of cunts they are and how much they hate us

Haha I can’t say I’m that bothered as mentioned before Liverpool winning it will piss the rags off so win win really.

Lived in Manchester for 6 years and Man City fans were sound.

I don’t really feel owt for them either way.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Nothing bothers me in today’s football more than Sky Sports labelling Paul Merson an expert.

In Charlie yes. Gambling, and football opinion no.

I find that about most of the Sky TV choices of pundit. And while we're at it, how come such a lot of the TV pundits on all channels are Scottish? I can't say I've ever watched Scottish football on Scottish telly but I just can't imagine they'd have too many English pundits.

• Members
2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I find that about most of the Sky TV choices of pundit. And while we're at it, how come such a lot of the TV pundits on all channels are Scottish? I can't say I've ever watched Scottish football on Scottish telly but I just can't imagine they'd have too many English pundits.

MOTD a few years ago seemed to be a bit stagnant because it had pundits who hadn’t played in 20 years. Hansen, Lawrenson. The game changes so quick but the pundits don’t. 

Sky the other day had Keane, Souness, Redknapp. When did any of them last play? 15 years ago? I get having personalities but get some ex players on who have played recently and mix it up a bit.

• Members
21 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

And they lost at Napoli in the Champions League and were knocked out of the League Cup by Aston Villa.

Let us see how many trophies they have won at the end of May

You can't be fucking serious. Not biting.

Edited by bolty58

21 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

And they lost at Napoli in the Champions League and were knocked out of the League Cup by Aston Villa.

Let us see how many trophies they have won at the end of May

Quite possibly 4 and virtually nailed on to get the one they really want. 

And if they do win the PL, a season after the Cl, then surely Klopp > Pep

33 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Chris Sutton is omnipresent on the Scottish coverage but that's about it on that front. The Sky Sports News mob aren't pundits in any form whatsoever, they're just caricatures

Fair point @Rudy’s Message about how recently players appeared - you can throw Shearer in to that mix as well - but I suppose there's always going to be a minimum age of a pundit once they've finished playing. Even Gary Neville finished playing 8 years ago now. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Chris Sutton is omnipresent on the Scottish coverage but that's about it on that front. The Sky Sports News mob aren't pundits in any form whatsoever, they're just caricatures

Fair point @Rudy’s Message about how recently players appeared - you can throw Shearer in to that mix as well - but I suppose there's always going to be a minimum age of a pundit once they've finished playing. Even Gary Neville finished playing 8 years ago now. 

The thing with Neville and Carragher is they are analysts. They breakdown the games and give in depth analysis. But the usual suspects before a game sound like rambling grumpy old men.

Bit like on here 😁