Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

Explain to me why he is a radical muslim?

Beard.

Having a read on line and the video is a fake. There is an American version doing the rounds and on that the little guy in the Chelsea gillet and shades is played by the Diff'rent Strokes guy.

I think he'd argue that had we not intervened in the middle east - then the power vacuum that allowed ISIS to flourish wouldn't exist - ergo attacks like the ones on the Coptic Christians would be less likely.

He'd argue being the point

He's trying to make out that this was all down to Iraq and he was right all along - which is completely naive really

It's as if Islamic terrorism started as a result of that and the Middle East was a bed of roses before that point. For all we know it could of been a much bigger shit storm had we not done anything, it's just second guesses

He carries on as if all the terrorism before Iraq didn't happen, The Lockerbie bomb, 9/11, Kenyan Embassy - he must have missed those

We didn't invade Syria and that's now the biggest pile of shit in the region

I'm not sure how he would plan to 'change foreign policy' but I'd assume he's just talking about appeasement. Not sure how easy it is to appease Assad when he's using chemical weapons on his own people mind. Don't think not helping the likes of Iraq next time the government there ask us to help them with military power to get rid of ISIS as they did a couple of years back

He was British.

I know that, but being British is more than just being born here don't you think? The point is he was known to the authorities dropped out of university but took out university loan was living on benefits and travelling back and forth to Libya, surely alarm bells must have been ringing and if he can afford to keep flying to Libya what was the need for benefits? Taking the piss out of the good will of UK and it's people really rankles with me how much money have we dished out to him and the like who hate our way of life yet see nothing wrong with biting the hand that feeds them.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

He'd argue being the point

He's trying to make out that this was all down to Iraq and he was right all along - which is completely naive really

It's as if Islamic terrorism started as a result of that and the Middle East was a bed of roses before that point. For all we know it could of been a much bigger shit storm had we not done anything, it's just second guesses

He carries on as if all the terrorism before Iraq didn't happen, The Lockerbie bomb, 9/11, Kenyan Embassy - he must have missed those

We didn't invade Syria and that's now the biggest pile of shit in the region

I'm not sure how he would plan to 'change foreign policy' but I'd assume he's just talking about appeasement. Not sure how easy it is to appease Assad when he's using chemical weapons on his own people mind. Don't think not helping the likes of Iraq next time the government there ask us to help them with military power to get rid of ISIS as they did a couple of years back

Anyone who thinks that dropping bombs on those countries didn't have a huge impact is naive. As usual there isn't one thing to blame but multiple contributory factors. One of those has been ours and other Western countries foreign policies over the past 50 years. We've funded lots of these groups. And then tried to sort problems out with bombs and soldiers and simply made it worse.

He

I've never read such idiotic statements.

Crawley,

I'd be very interested in your views on the post I put up re the British Muslim female on Question Time and on Wahhabism.

I'm asking as many experts point to this as proximate cause.

The Muslim CPS guy on Question Time also agreed it was a major problem.

I've friends in the armed forces, political historians, many Muslim friends and media folk.

Would you agree their ideology is a major problem and existed way before our involvement ?

Research in depth and see how their wealth has contributed to many problematics areas way before our ur involvement once again.

I'll put the kettle on.

I see they slaughtered more innocents earlier, namely the Coptic Christians in Egypt.

Who will corbyn blame for that ?

The middle East and North Africa is a basket case. But can you honestly say that British intervention has played no part ? We rushed in behind the USA to displace leaders in Libya and Iraq without any plan on who would fill the vacuum.

Someone has already said you do not end up in such a position due to one thing.

Our foreign policy has contributed to this that is a fact.

However it is also a fact that lots of other factors have contributed.

Changing our foreign policy now wont solve things. But I am not sure anything can solve the position we are now in.

Anyone who thinks that dropping bombs on those countries didn't have a huge impact is naive. As usual there isn't one thing to blame but multiple contributory factors. One of those has been ours and other Western countries foreign policies over the past 50 years. We've funded lots of these groups. And then tried to sort problems out with bombs and soldiers and simply made it worse.

Correct. It is hypocritical to pretend otherwise. I think the internet has played a massive part also, that should not be under estimated.

The middle East and North Africa is a basket case. But can you honestly say that British intervention has played no part ? We rushed in behind the USA to displace leaders in Libya and Iraq without any plan on who would fill the vacuum.

Aye, I've said a few pages ago that our intervention in several conflicts has contributed without doubt. As I said then, we should leave them to it and use the resources to safeguard our own country.

I don't think the Manchester bomber gave two tiny fucks about our foreign policy.

His hatred of our society and his twisted beliefs probably had more to do with it.

Yes but his father helped radicalise him and he has been fighting in Libya. Anyway, very little can be achieved by poring over the reasons behind this terrible act. We all know it will be a long hard road ahead but something we have to fight together, whichever political party we are affiliated

I don't think the Manchester bomber gave two tiny fucks about our foreign policy.

I'd be willing to put my mortgage on that not being the case. I'd imagine foreign policy was right up there on his list of 'reasons to despise the infidels'. The deranged little shitbag.

Wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism wahhabism

What do you want, a fucking medal?

Someone on telly has shared your view and you've not stopped tickling your own bollocks since.

• Site Supporter

His hatred of our society and his twisted beliefs probably had more to do with it.

Correct.

In simple terms, it stems from jealousy at our freedoms and the success they have brought. They stare out from their dusty shitholes and fucking hate the fact our democratic way of life and our progression have worked, whilst their obsession with a fucking 1500 year old book and inability to liberalise holds them back.

I'm talking about the extremists here. The moderate Muslims seem able to have a successful society that goes hand in hand with their beliefs.

Worth remembering that ISIS kills way more Muslims than non-Muslims.

And for the same reason.

Green eyes.

Thick cunts,