Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Weds 1-1 Wanderers

bwfc2003

Wasn't the Trotter goal from in our own half or have I built it up a bit ?

A point would be good tomorrow, but a win & going above Sheffield would be great. I'm not even going to try & guess the team....Parky keeps pulling rabbits out of the hat & I'm happy we've got such an adaptable manager..

Just initial they will open another block

Thought we would of sold more tbh

Same really, on balance with the day it’s on, location, not long past pay day, situation we’re in - I’d say this should be one of our best attended of the season. Hopefully a load show up on the day.

Same really, on balance with the day it’s on, location, not long past pay day, situation we’re in - I’d say this should be one of our best attended of the season. Hopefully a load show up on the day.

I'm not that bothered. Considering our  er  disappointing away results & the lower numbers, our away support has been tremendous, trying to get behind the team & easily drowning out the moaners. A bigger turnout often means a bigger proportion of moaners.

2000 is great support for a team in the bottom 6 that's only won once in two years at this level. Barnsley will be a much bigger turnout imo

I’m not knocking it

Barnsley won’t be massive difference

It just ticks all boxes price local etc

Plus numbers wont be going Leeds or Derby

• Site Supporter

Just seen its pay on the day with no price increase, nice one

Also

Does the Sheffield Tap have tvs? Thinking not but people want to watch Utd V Liverpool for some reason

It's a dead rubber anyway, Can't see why any Wanderers fan would want to see that

The thing is here that the other teams down there will not keep consistently losing as they appear to be doing.

To stay up we will need another away win somewhere.

Today is an opportunity, playing a team at the right time, who if we win, we go above.

I would take a draw mind, but the effectiveness of a draw will be dependent on other results around us.

I’m still overall positive that we’ll be fine come the end.