Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Weds 1-1 Wanderers

bwfc2003

Anyone been drinking around Leppings Lane/Hillsborough area on a match day?

I expect it’s probably all home fans only but I always wonder after dicking about on that tram and traipsing about if it would be any easier to get the travelling out of the way first and plot up there.

Been, think it was the time trotter scored and we won 3-0?

Very partisan, home fans only and bouncers on all doors.

Didn’t see a Bolton fan all afternoon.

It may have changed but I doubt it.

When we played these at home in October with two points to our name I'd have snatched your hand off to be two points behind at the beginning of March.

It's a game we need something from though.

1-1 ALF, keep grinding them out. COYWM.

Steady on mate, but yes another point in our mini league would be great.

looking on Sheffieldways it’s so similar to reading, dipping Home crowds especially season ticket holders, anger towards the manager and club and most importantly playing so shite

I’m edging towards the draw and that would be good but no reason why we can’t win this, so long as we don’t switch off like the opener on Tuesday night

looking on Sheffieldways it’s so similar to reading, dipping Home crowds especially season ticket holders, anger towards the manager and club and most importantly playing so shite

I’m edging towards the draw and that would be good but no reason why we can’t win this, so long as we don’t switch off like the opener on Tuesday night

Aye was only jesting mate, I think we are more than capable for a point Saturday.

Anyone been drinking around Leppings Lane/Hillsborough area on a match day?

I expect it’s probably all home fans only but I always wonder after dicking about on that tram and traipsing about if it would be any easier to get the travelling out of the way first and plot up there.