Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oztumer

kent_white

• Members
8 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

How come he’s able to leave now but we he previously had his notice to leave rejected? 

The story is that he handed his notice in during the summer, which the administrators appealed. It went to an independent panel as a result, and they found in his favour (presumably yesterday).

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m becoming really concerned, anyone who thinks otzumer is the only one looking  for a route of the club must be living in cloud cuckoo land, if this ain’t done deal soon, the brightest young talents left will be looking for an out and can anyone blame them? We’ve lost 2 young keepers 1 to Wigan, 1 to Newcastle, Connell to Celtic, otzumer and magennis all for a pittance, were really in last chance saloon. 

Agree Mounts we are goosed if the take over doesn't happen quickly now. Oztumer going will make no difference though but need to keep the young talent - that's a must.

Got plenty of chances last season, plus Wycombe this, & has been useless every time.

Having seen the spirit of the kids & the support from the fans, I thought he might try to redeem himself & show some leadership to the kids & give it a go. Instead he will be remembered as a failure & one of the striking shithouses. Fuck him.

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m becoming really concerned, anyone who thinks otzumer is the only one looking  for a route of the club must be living in cloud cuckoo land, if this ain’t done deal soon, the brightest young talents left will be looking for an out and can anyone blame them? We’ve lost 2 young keepers 1 to Wigan, 1 to Newcastle, Connell to Celtic, otzumer and magennis all for a pittance, were really in last chance saloon. 

No way... Politic, Zouma and Brockbank etc. would all die for the shirt. If the club goes tits up they'll be turning out for us on Moss Bank Park. Not like those cowardly cunts.

Just now, Tombwfc said:

No way... Politic, Zouma and Brockbank etc. would all die for the shirt. If the club goes tits up they'll be turning out for us on Moss Bank Park. Not like those cowardly cunts.

I’m presuming that post is tongue in cheek, (except Brockbank) if we hold on to those 2 much longer without a deal being agreed I’ll be very surprised. 

12 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Hjs performances were always Wishy Washy and I bet we'd have got Buttons for him anyway.

Even if we sold him for £1m, we wouldn’t see any of it surely? 

As we are in administration, I imagine it would just mean more pence in the pound for creditors rather than getting reinvested on the pitch 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Even if we sold him for £1m, we wouldn’t see any of it surely? 

As we are in administration, I imagine it would just mean more pence in the pound for creditors rather than getting reinvested on the pitch 

Is that the case, or does it go to running costs?

There must be another pay day fast approaching