Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madeleine McCann

deane koontz

Just now, gonzo said:

It bad enough losing site of your Nipper even for a split second. No other feeling like it. Like when your about to concede in the last minute x 3000

Our friends lost their 3 year old on a packed lytham front for about 5 frantic minutes. They said it felt like 2 hours as you can imagine. 

Yep same we lost our lad for couple of minutes when he was about 4 in a packed market square in pollensa,  it was worst feeling I’d ever experienced. 

2 hours ago, DazBob said:

I admire your honesty.

Let's be honest though, times have changed. When me and my brother were kids, probably about 8 and 10 years old, during school holidays we'd be out at 9am back from some dinner then back out until tea time. We'd be down by the lodges or over at the Jollies, our mum certainly couldn't see where we were. That was the norm though.

If any parent did that now they be called horrifically bad parents.

Just keep in mind that the only "horrifically" bad person in all of this is the cunt that took her. That shouldn't happen in any circumstances, but cunts like that will find a way. Remember that one a few years back in Gateshead when some cunt entered a home and took the kid out of the bath while the mother was in another room. If it's actually the geezer they're looking at then they're saying he had/has previous. If the previous was before this event then the fucker shouldn't have even been around to do this.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

It bad enough losing site of your Nipper even for a split second. No other feeling like it. Like when your about to concede in the last minute x 3000

Our friends lost their 3 year old on a packed lytham front for about 5 frantic minutes. They said it felt like 2 hours as you can imagine. 

Once lost our lad when he was younger in a busy adventure type park place. Busy as fuck with kids everywhere, one second he was there, the next he wasn't.

That brief few seconds when you realise and your organs hit the dirt.

Ran like fuck to a member of staff, who was excellent. Straight on the radio and clearly a well practiced procedure kicked straight in.

Description circulated and staff everywhere.

Fortunately, in just a few minutes, he was 'handed in' by a member of the public. He'd had the initiative to go back to the car, then ask an adult for help.

That in itself brings about a terrifying "what if" thought, which is really sad, but thankfully humanity is still strong.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, HomerJay said:

i have no idea what happened. obviously.

and i have not really followed the speculation like others.

the comments i see are unreal.

i wonder that if it turns out the parents are totally uninvolved, they will get any form of a apology from the millions of c***s in society?

The re-opened investigation was conducted without the parents being suspects... If that's not suspect I don't know what is! I'm one of those cunts you mention & I have no doubt that I'll have anything to apologise for. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

I reckon they’d give up every single penny to get their daughter back. 

Or at least find out what happened.

If they had involvement there’s no way they’d still be fighting till now. They’d have played in out for a while and just ran for the hills. 

Have you seen how much money they have made out of the whole shit show?.. If they were so concerned they would have searched for her... Gerry went for a nap ffs! 

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We was in Spain with our lad who was same age when it happened, so it has resonance with us, our lads 15 and we’ve had a superb 13 years, can only feel sorry for Madeline. 😢

We went to Portugal about 3 weeks after this and my son was 4 - he never left out sight !  He will be 17 this year.  Words can’t describe........

3 hours ago, Blondi said:

So I'm now presuming Robert Murat is now off the hook? The UK press only went after him initially because he had a glass eye.

3 hours ago, kent_white said:

We should probably hang him anyway just to be on the safe side! :)

You can't hang a man with a glass eye.

You have to use a rope.

2 hours ago, superjohnmcginlay said:

Was in Praia Da Luz the morning after she went missing. Golfing at Boavista. Plenty of posters and the police were about, didnt really think too much about it at the time, 

Horrible to think about now I’ve got a little girl. 

Can anyone verify your activities for the previous evening sir?

Actually, tbf, with your previous rep as the doom monger of death, the case would've cracked before it began :-)

Edited by Dr Faustus
I'm an insensitive mother fucker

Remember the day she was reported missing like it was yesterday. Stood outside a hotel in Oxford having a cig and a girl who worked for me as a rep shrieked that she’d had a bit of a thing with Gerry McCann when she was a student nurse and he was a junior doctor. Tainted my view on him ever since unfortunately. Undoubtedly not the slightest bit relevant to the case but brings back memories

1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Why not co-operate with the police then? Why change stories numerous times? Why phone family back home before the police? Why delete all texts messages from the time she went missing?... Sorry, not buying it. 

Panic, grief and trauma probably had a lot to do with it.

12 hours ago, marple whites said:

We went to Portugal about 3 weeks after this and my son was 4 - he never left out sight !  He will be 17 this year.  Words can’t describe........

We went to same place (not the resort itself) about a year later, was an absolute bargain. Although the villa had shutters which made us feel better at night with four little ones with us. 

• Site Supporter

You only delete texts messages in a panic if you have something to hide imo &  I've shown more concern & trauma when I've lost a sock! All evidence points to them yet our police & msm won't even begin to accept the possibility they may be involved? Government spin doctor on the scene in such great haste?  No other family have ever had so much support from the powers that be & millions thrown at them that have been used to sue any disbelievers & to embellish their lifestyles.... Even if it wasn't for all that their behaviour & body language scream of guilt & indifference. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

You only delete texts messages in a panic if you have something to hide imo &  I've shown more concern & trauma when I've lost a sock! All evidence points to them yet our police & msm won't even begin to accept the possibility they may be involved? Government spin doctor on the scene in such great haste?  No other family have ever had so much support from the powers that be & millions thrown at them that have been used to sue any disbelievers & to embellish their lifestyles.... Even if it wasn't for all that their behaviour & body language scream of guilt & indifference. 

Out of interest what would you think their angle would be to be involved?

9 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

So get off the fence then pal. What do you think you reckon they’ve done it or not? 😁