Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby

Rudy

• Moderators

They would be 11th in the championship and they will finish bottom half, if they finish.

Fuck em. Broke the rules big time and should be punished accordingly.

Hope Rooney does get a big job. Would love to see him fail miserabley.

Worst manager of that generation. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

That's fine, I stated I'd prefer your Derby's of this world than Fleetwoods.

The EFL are also to blame, they should have put embargoes and points deductions on Derby the first time they breached FFP rules.

We all know Derby had more money because Morris so-called bought the stadium and rented it back, I think Sheff Wednesday or Brum may have done similar.

Saying that Derby's supporters were quite happy at the time, now it's all gone tits up, they want an inquest and want saving, most fans do, proper fickle bunch we are.

Derby started out small just like we all did.

None of us have the right to be anywhere just because we are older and have history.

Wimbledon winning the cup against the scousers, Leicester winning the prem.

All adding to the mix and keeping things fresh.

Like Wycombe doing a job on us twice. Fair play. I'd rather challenge against the best irrespective of size.

12 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Derby started out small just like we all did.

None of us have the right to be anywhere just because we are older and have history.

Wimbledon winning the cup against the scousers, Leicester winning the prem.

All adding to the mix and keeping things fresh.

Like Wycombe doing a job on us twice. Fair play. I'd rather challenge against the best irrespective of size.

Spot on I used to love it when the 'fans' (often the plastic social media type) of Liverpool, Wet Spam, Newcastle etc used to say 'we should be beating these' when we were in the prem. yes you get bigger crowds you have more money etc but we still beat you! 

Good luck to the likes of Accrington, Wycombe & Brentford smaller well run clubs who are punching above their weight.  Bollocks to Derby who have cheated blatantly since at least 2018 (hence the Boro situation). Dont want em to go bust but let em suffer a bit!

21 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Don't agree with this Derby should be here or there becasue they are big and not Fleetwood etc.

Might ad well just pack it all in now, hand the title to Utd because they're the biggest.

Clubs are where they are on merit. Size doesn't matter.

Obviously a caveat over rich folk dabbling with clubs, but ffp has been introduced to stop this.

When the fixtures are coming up and its Gillingham home, Forest Green away, Accrington home followed by Sheff Wed, Sunderland and Derby, its relatively a chore to go to the games against the small clubs with no fans or history.  I get more pleasure taking on a big, traditional club and so am more up for it not just on the day but days leading upto it.  Same with TV games, far more likely to tune in to Forest v Derby or Sheff Wed v Sheff U than Oxford v Fleetwood.  I'd lose interest in the EFL if that was as good as it got, just like I lose interest in the Prem if its Bournemouth v Watford or Fulham v Brentford.

Only my personal take though, not expecting everyone to think the same.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

When the fixtures are coming up and its Gillingham home, Forest Green away, Accrington home followed by Sheff Wed, Sunderland and Derby, its relatively a chore to go to the games against the small clubs with no fans or history.  I get more pleasure taking on a big, traditional club and so am more up for it not just on the day but days leading upto it.  Same with TV games, far more likely to tune in to Forest v Derby or Sheff Wed v Sheff U than Oxford v Fleetwood.  I'd lose interest in the EFL if that was as good as it got, just like I lose interest in the Prem if its Bournemouth v Watford or Fulham v Brentford.

Only my personal take though, not expecting everyone to think the same.

Depends what you go for.

I'd prefer to be competing at the top end of the league, against whoever is there.

Club size doesn't come into it.

Sunderland are there at the moment, but so are Rotherham, Wigan, Wycombe etc.

It's our performances and success that ultimately provides the attraction for fans.

9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Just been catching up and having a proper read about Derby my word they are close to doing a Bury

They got any players we can have a gander at ? 😁

Sibley and Bird decent midfielders, Kazim-Richards up front but the Iceman Cometh so that's a no. Curtis Davies is a blast from the past.

• Members

“Wycombe and Middlesborough need to stand down”

“Football is a family”

Dear Gary

Remember when the club you lived down the road club from growing up went bust?

Remember when the club of the town you live in were on the financial brink ?

Meanwhile you and your shithouse friends decided to pitch into a club with no history, not members of the football league, not founding members of the football league to try and the get them into the premier league. 
Not to rescue, not to help people who depended on that club staying in business to pay their rent, mortgages, put food on the table.

Invested in a club to make money to line your own pocket and to make a documentary series.

Remember when you said an independent body should be in charge of overseeing the takeover of clubs, and that he should be be part of that body despite not being FUCKIN INDEPENDENT because you own a club

Where was this when you were buying a club where were you when bury and Bolton were almost going bust

Gary Neville is a hypocrite Shithouse spineless rat 

Regards

Rudy The Bastard