Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

He’d be better getting his focus on the RL side. Wigan have been absolutely mullered last two games. Embarrassingly so. He’s a massive RL fan and wants to get Wigan back on top. Can only think that this investment is to get hold of the ground and strengthen the RL side of things. Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows. Fuck em. 

They have been bought by a billionaire and they are now on a far greater financial footing as it stands. He may run it sustainably or he may sound a bit in our bond scheme and use the profits to run em. We don’t know. 

the sad part is we are now destined to face them again. They have clearly become rivals no matter what we try and say. Their current team beats ours. Let’s hope they have to reduce wages drastically or we will be embarrassed again. 

fucking pie eating cunts

3 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

He’d be better getting his focus on the RL side. Wigan have been absolutely mullered last two games. Embarrassingly so. He’s a massive RL fan and wants to get Wigan back on top. Can only think that this investment is to get hold of the ground and strengthen the RL side of things. Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows. Fuck em. 

He could / should have built a new gaff like Leigh to make them able to challenge with a full capacity atmosphere 

23 minutes ago, Big E said:

They have been bought by a billionaire and they are now on a far greater financial footing as it stands. He may run it sustainably or he may sound a bit in our bond scheme and use the profits to run em. We don’t know. 

the sad part is we are now destined to face them again. They have clearly become rivals no matter what we try and say. Their current team beats ours. Let’s hope they have to reduce wages drastically or we will be embarrassed again. 

fucking pie eating cunts

Not sure why you think their current team beats ours, the 1-1 at l theirs was even game, they had strong team out, I’d say we are closely matched and it could go either way. 

53 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not sure why you think their current team beats ours, the 1-1 at l theirs was even game, they had strong team out, I’d say we are closely matched and it could go either way. 

Why would this even be a thing on day 1 of the transfer window ?   Surely we are expecting 5 or 6 signings that for me would be 1st team starters and not fillers.  Let's see where we are in 4 or 5 weeks before even discussing this.   

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Suspected this would happen. Far too many stooped to their level with all the 'jelly and icecream' bollocks, and now a load of Bolton fans look like thick cunts with egg on their faces. 🤦‍♂️

I don't think there's egg on any Bolton fan's face. 

Sure, they're in slightly less immediate danger of going pop, but there's still:

A - No way of knowing Danson's endgame, for certain.

B - The fact they're now in the back pocket of their longest and bitterest rivals.

All 200 of their fans have had a tiny little taste of what we went through, and they're far from coming up smelling of roses yet. (I still can't believe how incredibly lucky they are though, christ.)

Dansen is first and foremost a businessman, second a rugby man and third Wigan Athletic owner in that order. Everything screams he’ll run them sustainably and it will be easier for him to sell the club on, when he wants to. 
His other option of bankrolling and gambling on reaching the Premiership, is just that, a gamble.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, W.cramp said:

Why would this even be a thing on day 1 of the transfer window ?   Surely we are expecting 5 or 6 signings that for me would be 1st team starters and not fillers.  Let's see where we are in 4 or 5 weeks before even discussing this.   

How long does their transfer embargo last? 

• Site Supporter

Even if this fella wanted to chuck cash at it, ffp means they won't be able to do it for years because they can't generate the income.

They can do what they want for me. I've loved seeing their fans suffer and it won't be the last time. This goes 1 of 2 ways

They are run sustainable as a L1 or L2 club OR, this all happens again within 5 years

57 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Even if this fella wanted to chuck cash at it, ffp means they won't be able to do it for years because they can't generate the income.

They can do what they want for me. I've loved seeing their fans suffer and it won't be the last time. This goes 1 of 2 ways

They are run sustainable as a L1 or L2 club OR, this all happens again within 5 years

Didn’t a lot ffs get binned when we came out of Covid and fans back in the ground ? Sheff wed Ipswich and Plymouth spent a lot last season transfers and budgets . 

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Didn’t a lot ffs get binned when we came out of Covid and fans back in the ground ? Sheff wed Ipswich and Plymouth spent a lot last season transfers and budgets . 

You can lose so much but only over a 3 year period - I think that's what Reading, Derby and Brum have fallen foul of. Blackburn were also very close to the wind with it too.

Might be talking bollocks though. Wouldn't be the first or last time

FFP certainly still exists & is consistent throughout the EFL. The Prem's operates differently and the Parachute clubs seem to be able to play games a bit.

It is cumulative over a 3 year window & this pile of cack overspend last year.

I am unsurprised, but rather pissed that the turd continues to float. When McClean turns up next season I'm taking my gun.