Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

I'm pretty sure most respectable leaders look at him like the senile toddler he is. Can people still honestly take the US as seriously as they once did with him there? Haha

The business with Iran was telling. When Britain joined others in saying they would be continuing the nuclear agreement it left trump out on a limb somewhat.

Frighteningly true.....they would be wrong as well though.

Whilst he's a dick, he does know exactly how to play to his core support

That sums him up for me.  I suppose in that sense he's a better 'politician' than all of his peers.

Be interesting to see how he fairs next time out

Trump has played golf 75 times since becoming president.

That’s once every 4 days

Warra cunt

I'm sure I read something that said that Trump spent more on travel and protection in 2 months than Obama did in 2 years........The main issue being he keeps clearing off to his Mar-a-Lago Resort, which costs around $3M in security for each weekend that he's there

I'm sure I read something that said that Trump spent more on travel and protection in 2 months than Obama did in 2 years........The main issue being he keeps clearing off to his Mar-a-Lago Resort, which costs around $3M in security for each weekend that he's there

Does he claim it 'on expenses' ?

The bloke is a complete fucking liability. Someone please take his twitter account off him.

So far the US economy has made good progress under Trump (something media choose to ignore) but he has it within his grasp to smash that pretty soon, possibly with a tweet.

Surely it is not beyond the wit of the US to supply him with a parallel universe version of twitter where nobody actually knows anything he has sent, while he believes his following is continuing to increase?

we are still under the Obama budget until the end of this month, then it becomes Trumps until them all the improvement is due to things that Obama put in place , something that Trump choses to ignore

Putin appears to have established himself as Russia's long-term leader.

Xi has changed things to enable him to continue indefinitely in charge in China.

How long before the third most important leader in the world decides to do something similar?

• Members

Putin appears to have established himself as Russia's long-term leader.

Xi has changed things to enable him to continue indefinitely in charge in China.

How long before the third most important leader in the world decides to do something similar?

Teresa won't last mate. Not a hope.