Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accrington Away - Pizza Cup

CambridgeBWFC

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I thought  Coleman came accross as a bit of a nob in the interview, he said the Bradley foul was never a red, he also said Traf should have been sent off and finally he asked why the Bolton fans felt the need to go over to the Accy fans to celebrate at the end. From what i saw, our fans never went beyond the half way line.

Another bitter scouser.

He did not say he should have been sent off. He said it was either no foul or a red, yellow not an option IMO he was right .

5 minutes ago, boogs said:

Lives a couple doors down from my mate. Say what you want about him as a footballer but the abuse he's had is out of order. His Mrs was telling my mate that he's not been wanting to leave the house and was properly down about all the nonsense. I'm chuffed as fuck for the lad tonight.

De Freitas 2023

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, boogs said:

Lives a couple doors down from my mate. Say what you want about him as a footballer but the abuse he's had is out of order. His Mrs was telling my mate that he's not been wanting to leave the house and was properly down about all the nonsense. I'm chuffed as fuck for the lad tonight.

Totally agree and bar a few comments on here about his poor performances Id say nobody has an issue with him personally.

1 minute ago, captainmed said:

For the Kids.

Another generation will evolve now.

It will be a great day out.

UTW.

That's exactly it for me. Far more excited for my 11 year old nephew than myself.

Fuckin love it, love him and love the wanderers!!!

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Totally agree and bar a few comments on here about his poor performances Id say nobody has an issue with him personally.

Oh don't get me wrong mate, wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular on here. But when he was booed on the pitch last week I had my head in my hands again, can't understand that. And I'm not on twitter but believe he was taking absolute pelters on there.

Guaranteed half of them where the numpties trying to get a picture with him on the pitch tonight. 

25 minutes ago, Ani said:

He did not say he should have been sent off. He said it was either no foul or a red, yellow not an option IMO he was right .

You and he (manager) are both absolutely correct. 

If it's a yellow, then it has to be for a careless challenge. 

The definition of a red is a dangerous challenge. (not verbatim) 

If a Careless challenge injures a player so badly, then it's more or less automatically classed as dangerous, because it DID endanger him.

The only way its not a red, is if its simply a fair challenge that just happened to be unfortunate.

33 minutes ago, boogs said:

Absolutely, could not agree more 👍