Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe away

bwfc2003

15 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Really missing Dadi these types of games

Any type of games surely.  Really feels like we are weaker since January, not necessarily the squad, but the players actually on the pitch.  Each line up feels a bit make do and mend currently.

Just now, Cheese said:

Poor performance, but could've been worse. 

Worse? That’s stretching it a bit isn’t it? We need to be winning these games as the others around us seem to have no problem doing. A point is utterly useless to us if we seriously want to make the play offs which I’m afraid is now very much in doubt.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

Worse? That’s stretching it a bit isn’t it? We need to be winning these games as the others around us seem to have no problem doing. A point is utterly useless to us if we seriously want to make the play offs which I’m afraid is now very much in doubt.

Good recent record at home these. No divine right to three points. A point is better than none.

3 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

EVATT OUT!!!

8 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

In doubt? 10 points clear of  Wycombe, yes they’ve got 4 in hand but can’t see them clawing that back. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Fuck me, I see the usual site numptie is back in full voice. Funnily, you never hear a squeak from him on the threads when we've won 5-0. 

We'll be glad for a week off now. Time to recoup and properly focus on the next game. 

There's an argument to say the pizza cup has knocked us off kilter, but that could have been any cup and the alternative is a club that doesn't take cups seriously - nobody wants that. A more experienced manager may have refocused them a bit better but no doubt Evatt will learn. 

Going to be an exciting end to the season, COYW. 

5 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

A point is utterly useless ? Give your head a wobble.

We do need to learn how to shoot though!
Dempsey played well , Dan on from the start might have helped .

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

If we make the play-offs by 1 point, then how is a point "useless"?

5 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Think we will be just hanging onto the 6th spot once everyone as played there games in hand . 10 points on Wycombe and they have 4 games to make that up which is an ask .

Just disappointed we can’t seem to put any pressure on the top 2 that’s gone now