Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers (a) Last match of season

MickyD

That pinball madness at the end for MK Dons, unreal

They put 4 past Barnsley last week and Peterborough have beat 'em too, they could be saving themselves or maybe they are out of form?

------

2nd and 3rd goals for Bolton were crackers, Bristol had plenty of chances and the woodwork saved us at times.

Not that we didn't know it already, but a top keeper is a major priority in the TW.

Morley scores our first and last goal of the season in League games, that happened often?

Edited by Didledee

30 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Cracking day all round. Of all the permutations which could have happened today, this is how I'd have liked it to finish

One better would have been a last minute equaliser for Derby - cue wild celebrations only to hear Peterborough have got a 3rd and so finish ahead of them on GD ☺️

• Site Supporter

Happy journey back up the motorway now.

Everything we could have asked for today - victory, 3 goals, confidence booster for those coming back in and those stating a claim, rested 3 key players who will be raring to go next week, great support, sunny day, going into play offs with momentum and form. 

COYFWM 👏👏

1 hour ago, tungstenx said:

Two good keepers and its the hardest position to fill apart for a goal scorer.

I really don't think it is.

To get a good up & coming one & one of many good, experienced 33-35 yr olds who'll be available. Dozens will be ending contracts & times are tight.

My concern is that Evatt & Gilkes chose Crellin and chose Dixon. It truly is a blindspot.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I really don't think it is.

To get a good up & coming one & one of many good, experienced 33-35 yr olds who'll be available. Dozens will be ending contracts & times are tight.

My concern is that Evatt & Gilkes chose Crellin and chose Dixon. It truly is a blindspot.

Chose Traf too, when he hadn't been great at Accy.

I'm sure they'll get it sorted.