Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fleetwood(H)

DomRepWanderer

1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Charles has grabbed the keeper around the back of his neck as he gets the ball.

As they are running out of the pen area keeper trips Charles on the sly.

Charles gives the ref grief before the goal kick and he sends him off for that. 

Fuck knows what evatt did. 

Looked like his arm rather than neck

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Yes looked something and nothing though Charles as been niggling them all game and when you’re on a yellow already and 3 nil up just leave it out . Soft sending off  

Indeed.

I think Evatt knew what to expect tonight- given the selection- so a hit disappointing that both he and Charles have fallen victim to it.

Still, game is won. Probably.

19 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

He kicked out at Charles as Charles went past him ref give the free kick to fleetwood so can only think Charles as said something and he got another yellow 

Looking on the feed Charles held on to lynch starting the handbags, lynch tripped up Charles. Ref gave the free kick for Charles grabbing lynch. Charles was having a moan and the ref took exception and showed the 2nd yellow.

• Site Supporter

Great result, but it highlights why we need to get the fuck out of this division and away from these snidey little village cunt teams who have reached their ceiling and just want to nobble the bigger clubs.

I’d love to see these and Morecambe back in the west Lancs league

Entertaining game

got to say massive well done victor had my doubts👍

despite the score fleetwood asked more than Lincoln & Cheltenham put together and Santos met his match with Omochere at times, our back line looked a little shaky in periods 

Charles was foolish and now misses Wigan and fuck knows what IE said but he looked shocked

the ref was a weak man missed loads Rooney & vela are just thugs 

1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

Thomason has played like a classy DM but he's getting stuck into them and is on a yellow. As is Dion. Both have been late into tackles. We really could do without either of them getting a red or anyone else getting an injury - I was bricking it when Demps went into that tackle. When the subs come on I'd be looking at taking off those guys.

Should have taken Dion off before he got sent off. At least we didn't get any serious injuries. Can't imagine either red will be overturned and we could have done without that second half shit - terrible preparation for the Wigan game.

Still we're top of the league and other results weren't too bad.

Red took the shine off an otherwise excellent performance. Fleetwood looked dangerous and unlucky not to score earlier but we are looking clinical in ways we haven't during Evatt's tenure.

Red got the crowd pumped up though. 

Dan looked good when he came on so hopefully will be an apt replacement for Charles on Saturday who we will miss

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Evatt needs to turn it in. Not sure what he’s said but he needs to learn to keep it shut from time to time.

Would have taken that result before the game, 3 out of 3. Happy days. HMS piss the league is well underway 

Aye.

He has plenty of previous and whilst it’s difficult in the heat of the moment, he needs to learn how to just take a minute and if necessary punch Lofty until he’s calmed down.

Daft, and gives Wigan a psychological edge

25 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Vela now at it 

Vela is your typical salfordian. Cocky bellend. 

Second half was a dead rubber due to us being so good first half. Game was won by half time. 

Dion wasnt great tonight and he's certainly not irreplaceable. The red cards are not ideal but this team is on a roll playing like they want to win the league. Bring on those pie eating cunts. 

1 minute ago, Arrested development said:

Vela is your typical salfordian. Cocky bellend. 

Second half was a dead rubber due to us being so good first half. Game was won by half time. 

Dion wasnt great tonight and he's certainly not irreplaceable. The red cards are not ideal but this team is on a roll playing like they want to win the league. Bring on those pie eating cunts. 

Woah hang fire with the big talk. I bet you was one of those he’s one our own when he played for us. What a stupid statement. Fuck Vela he is a cocky bellend but not because of where he is from. Great result great performance. 3 out of 3.

Bring on Pathetic 

Oh by the way I’m from Salford I must be a cocky bellend 

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What are the thoughts on Maghoma and his first league start?

More of a surging runner from midfield, rather than a defensive midfielder?

Who is going to kick our favourite Irish man on Saturday?

He plays for Wrexham :D