Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Where to start with the obituary of Jose Mourinho and Man Utd.

He should never have been appointed in the first place because his style of football isn't suitable for one of the world class clubs with

attacking traditions.Winning titles the way he won them at Chelsea would have him tolerated but not loved like Fergie was.

He won't be winning any titles at Man U though.The main problem is the raft of crap signings he has made.Lindelhof and Bailly aren't good enough defenders and the most expensive 2 signings Jose made, Pogba and Lukaku aren't good enough for the club

Pogba has the natural talent, he was oustanding in the World Cup but he doesn't have the hunger or consistency to captain Man Utd.Robson,Keane and Bruce had that drive needed Pogba doesn't which is why Fergie got rid of him.Fergie must be sick that Man Utd broke their transfer record on a player he got rid of because he wasn't mentally strong enough

20 years ago, Solskjaer was 3rd choice striker at Man Utd, he was better than Lukaku, enough sai

Weirdo

Are you a closet rag ?

More a rabid, foaming at the mouth, Scouse hater since they killed the Juventus fans.This means taking an interest in their title rivals Man Utd and more recently Man City.
What greatly troubles me about City is that for all the money spent I don't think their midfield will be strong enough to keep pace with

Liverpool while De Bruyne is injured.

He should never have been appointed in the first place because his style of football isn't suitable for one of the world class clubs with

attacking traditions.Winning titles the way he won them at Chelsea would have him tolerated but not loved like Fergie was.

He won't be winning any titles at Man U though.The main problem is the raft of crap signings he has made.Lindelhof and Bailly aren't good enough defenders and the most expensive 2 signings Jose made, Pogba and Lukaku aren't good enough for the club

Pogba has the natural talent, he was oustanding in the World Cup but he doesn't have the hunger or consistency to captain Man Utd.Robson,Keane and Bruce had that drive needed Pogba doesn't which is why Fergie got rid of him.Fergie must be sick that Man Utd broke their transfer record on a player he got rid of because he wasn't mentally strong enough

20 years ago, Solskjaer was 3rd choice striker at Man Utd, he was better than Lukaku, enough sai

I don't know where to start with this pile of tosh. The raft of crap signings he made - like Phil Jones or Chris Smalling. Oh hang on.

Fergie got rid of Pogba because he wasn't mentally strong enough? Did he balls! He banned Pogbas agent from ever setting foot in OT after he spirited him away to Juventus for a relative pittance, he was that desperate to keep him.

Bryan Robson was a decent player when he was fit but won nowt of any significance until Fergie arrived.

The dmbs are in meltdown at the moment and the whole of football should be celebrating it!

More a rabid, foaming at the mouth, Scouse hater since they killed the Juventus fans.This means taking an interest in their title rivals Man Utd and more recently Man City.

What greatly troubles me about City is that for all the money spent I don't think their midfield will be strong enough to keep pace with

Fuck me

He won't be winning any titles at Man U though.The main problem is the raft of crap signings he has made.Lindelhof and  Bailly aren't good enough defenders and the most expensive 2 signings Jose made,  Pogba and Lukaku aren't good enough for the club
Pogba has the natural talent, he was oustanding in the World Cup but he doesn't have the hunger or consistency to captain Man Utd.Robson,Keane and Bruce had that drive needed Pogba doesn't which is why Fergie got rid of him.Fergie must be sick that Man Utd broke their transfer record on a  player he got rid of because he wasn't mentally strong enough

I think a most people on here would've felt a bit queasy reading that...

Edit: mamma mia. :)

Aye, especially Tomski, he'll be proper outraged by this ridiculous rag love in - there's too much of it going on these days

• Site Supporter

To be fair, and I have the benefit of hindsight, it's been a fucking great appointment.
He won't be winning any titles at Man U though.The main problem is the raft of crap signings he has made.Lindelhof and  Bailly aren't good enough defenders and the most expensive 2 signings Jose made,  Pogba and Lukaku aren't good enough for the club

To be fair, and I have the benefit of hindsight, his signings have been fucking marvellous.

Pogba has the natural talent, he was oustanding in the World Cup but he doesn't have the hunger or consistency to captain Man Utd.Robson,Keane and Bruce had that drive needed Pogba doesn't which is why Fergie got rid of him.Fergie must be sick that Man Utd broke their transfer record on a  player he got rid of because he wasn't mentally strong enough

To be fair, and I have the benefit of hindsight, who gives a flying fuck about Pogba?

It's great seeing United becoming just any other Premier League team.

You'll never do anything with Phil Jones in your team.

Someone on here said he was going to make a great centre back

The clock’s ticking

Paranoid springs to mind.

• Members

You're on the wrong site mate.

• Moderators

So shit he has won league titles and both European trophies.

According to wiki the only manager to win europa league, champs league, uefa super cup and fifa club world cup

And i guess the championship