Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

Starting to get worried now still no manager more job cuts rumours of financial troubles all sounds pretty grim.

Sounds grim doesn't it. I'm not sure I can be arsed supporting a 'business' again this season, last season being as tedious as I can remember

• Site Supporter

BN reporting that Northampton want to talk to Peter Reid. This combined with the slaps in the face from Wilder (and Chris Powell it seems), Wilder going to Charlton, Ken Andersons bungling ramblings and the rumour of Dean Holdsworth as possible, player-manager-chairman-physio is making me feel quite bilious!

Whilst totally committed to next season, I'm getting a tad worried that it could be slick slide into division 4, rather and season of consolidation with some great away days thrown in.

The thought of getting dicked at Oldham, Fleetwood, Bury and Rochdale makes me shudder.

If only Eddie had listened to the Lebanese billionaire mentalist!

If KA and DH can't sort this out the sooner their gone the better, sadly it might mean admin but if these 2 are not up to it then so be it.

No sign of the quoted revolution or of sorting things out for next season.i'm wondering what will happen to the advance season ticket money.

If we survive, looks like another relegation battle at best. Things don't look any better from a distance.

• Site Supporter

I'm also in the pessamistic club. It isn't looking like we're capable of attracting a half decent manager. Maybe someone like Kevin Nolan wouldn't be so bad afterall.

Holdsworth has more experience than Nolan FWIW

• Site Supporter

Is there much of a difference between divisions 3 & 4?

They're both as obscure as each other in terms of media coverage and the standard is probably only a whisker between shit and shite respectively.

Let's go all the way.

More likely jimmy cricket he doesn't know his left foot from his right.

He's possibly the only viable option if we are only offering 12 month rolling contracts on about 3p a week and no money for players or back room staff.

And any money generated through player sales is going directly to blue marble and Fildraw HQ on the Virgin Islands.