Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

He’s not pants just average championship player who had a purple patch, attitude sometimes not what you desire and 6 million great money ..... if we stay up.

its great if we go down as well. he hasnt set the world alight playing the same teams we have. he hasn't scored since he left. 

He’s not pants just average championship player who had a purple patch, attitude sometimes not what you desire and 6 million great money ..... if we stay up.

I think calling him an average Championship player is being kind, he's not that good really

We were hardly setting the world on fire when he was here, I'm not convinced we would have anymore points now, than we have, if had he stayed

It's all irrelevant anyway, as he was offered a huge wage at Cardiff, even after we offered to double his wage here, so we were never going to keep him. And let's not pretend that had we forced him to stay at least until the end of the season, he'd have still retained his level of form. He's not that sort of person/player at all

I've not read it but I bet he says twists and turns at some point

Quote from KA's article "This season has had many twists and turns, as predicted, but to get here with just two games to go knowing that our Sky Bet Championship fate is in our own hands is more than we could have asked for at the beginning of the campaign".

Spot on Zico!

Nice little rousing speech from him though.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Q&A bet that never happens should the worst happen on Sunday. Doubt we will hear from Ken all summer should we go down.

Ultimately if we want to progress he needs to bring in the investment he’s been promising for 2 years. Otherwise we are working with no resources and are getting what you do when you pay peanuts.

Q&A bet that never happens should the worst happen on Sunday. Doubt we will hear from Ken all summer should we go down.

Ultimately if we want to progress he needs to bring in the investment he’s been promising for 2 years. Otherwise we are working with no resources and are getting what you do when you pay peanuts.

He’s not promised investment he’s said he’s trying.

You can just magic up investors. He was the only show in town last time and that was with what was perceived as the deal of the century knocking 180million debt off

Ken’s latest notes..

Says there will be a positive line up against forest

To hold no holds barred questions with supporters soon

Hopes that supporters will come out like Peterborough

I've read Ken's latest statement, sounds like he's going to be picking our team against Forest!

• Moderators

2 is fine

Henry and Pratley

then Noone, Ameobi and someone else, either Buckley or Morais in front of them and Alf up top

I reckon Little will be back from the wilderness as well

I've read Ken's latest statement, sounds like he's going to be picking our team against Forest!

I'm reading this as recognition that Parky has lost the dressing room and instruction has gone out to the effect that  for the next 6 days David Lee will have a big say in what team is put out next sunday and as to what formation they play 

Just hope to build a bit of momentum Ken urgently reviews admission prices and slashes them 

He’s not promised investment he’s said he’s trying.

You can just magic up investors. He was the only show in town last time and that was with what was perceived as the deal of the century knocking 180million debt off

Let’s see what happens next season in league one. Ken has bought the club for £1. He will if he ever manages sell shares for a huge profit.

Next season promises to be bleak. Last time we came down with a stronger squad. This time we don’t have a squad and have some hard debts due in the coming months. Good luck with that if Ken isn’t able to secure some investment.