Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eating on the shitter

Spider

• Site Supporter

Spoke to a bloke today who casually mentioned that he will take a brew and a bacon butty in with him whilst he’s having a shit.

Hes from the midlands so I’m assuming it’s the fact he’s basically a caveman, because surely normal folk don’t do this?

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Spider said:

Spoke to a bloke today who casually mentioned that he will take a brew and a bacon butty in with him whilst he’s having a shit.

Hes from the midlands so I’m assuming it’s the fact he’s basically a caveman, because surely normal folk don’t do this?

brown sauce or ketchup

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Ani said:

Your taste is directly related to your sense of smell. 

Wanting to shit and eat as a regular event is beyond weird. 

Correct

If I drank wine and all I could smell was the horrors of my arse, it’s unlikely I’d enjoy the vino

Decent bing = guts dropping. Well known fact 

@kent_white my mate shit himself in juice in town  pilled up. Never said owt. Went away came back and sat for an age telling me he had a secret but wasn’t sure if he could trust me 😂😂. One of the best pill chats we’ve had as I had to prove to him why I should be trusted. Think it lasted about 3 hours in total before he told me

• Members
10 hours ago, kent_white said:

Pills used to be the worst for speeding my bowels up! 

Ecstasy made me drop my arse in Sankeys, at Radio Soulwax, trying to find a trap in that pitch black labyrinth off your nut should be on my CV.

My mate had some Charlie in Amsterdam, he made a dash for the bogs but it was too late he’d shat his kecks, as there was no doors on the toilets he took his boxers off and stuffed them behind the radiator. 

Feel sorry for the owner of that place 😂

Edited by Rudy