Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebrity Deadpool 2021

miamiwhite

• Members
58 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Sonny Chiba aka Hattori Hanzo in Kill Bill has died at 82 due to complications due to Covid-19.

Well.worth checking out his Street Fighter trilogy of films, all pretty decent.

The Street Fighter is my favourite martial arts film of all time 

10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The Street Fighter is my favourite martial arts film of all time 

Liked that and the Baby Cart series of films, the first two of which were spliced together to make Shogun Assassin, the sleepy time movie in Kill Bill Volume 2

Just been watching Tiger and Crane Claw aka Savage Killers but can't take it serious as Steve Oderkirk used it for his comedy martial arts film Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

• Members
23 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Liked that and the Baby Cart series of films, the first two of which were spliced together to make Shogun Assassin, the sleepy time movie in Kill Bill Volume 2

Just been watching Tiger and Crane Claw aka Savage Killers but can't take it serious as Steve Oderkirk used it for his comedy martial arts film Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

Live shogun assassin, the “when I was a little girl” monologue is creepy as hell. 

I would love to have a few old school kung fu movie posters framed 

The two that immediately spring to mind are Enter The Dragon with Bruce Lee holding his nunchucks outstretched and Exit The Dragon Enter The Tiger with I think Bruce Li doing a flying kick with a pouncing tiger in the background.

Problem is with every decent martial arts film, there was at least half a dozen crap ones. Remember my late father renting/buying all these shite Brucesploitation movies Enter The Game Of Death, True Game Of Death, Game Of Death 2, Fist Of Fury 2 etc. (Although True Game Of Death was the closest to Lee's vision of his final film).

He did occasionally rent/buy some decent ones however, Drunken Master, King Boxer, One Armed Swordsman and Black Belt Jones.

Edited by DavidLeesMullet