Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gigs

L/H White

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Paid the grand sum of £2.50 for two tickets for the opening at Co-Op Live on Saturday. Rick Astley headlining so at least we know it doesn’t matter if trains are cancelled after the game as we only need to aim to arrive for the last song anyway 🤣

reminds me of

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Fucking belter 🙃🤯

IMG_3717.jpeg

Everything Everything are on tonight aren’t they?

Thats a kick in the bollocks pulling the tickets 1 he before opening

38 minutes ago, Spider said:

Everything Everything are on tonight aren’t they?

Thats a kick in the bollocks pulling the tickets 1 he before opening

Everything Everything then Rick Astley

Thankfully the only extra we’d paid was to stick tram tickets on our bus tickets, and were going to be fairly late to the party after getting back from the game. But I bet there’s folk who have travelled a good distance and paid for hotels etc. 

Jim Bob at Club Academy on 3rd May ( if we finish 4th)

Adam Hopper and The Wimps at Low Four Studios on the 10th May, Cardinals on the 11th.

Bug Club play in Clitheroe on 17th May so might go to that yet too.

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

IMG-20240420-WA0008.thumb.jpg.eb3bed0d4447ac68b5b964d10e39cf71.jpg

Not sure I fancy paying £8.95 a pint nor have I ever been at a gig and wanted a burger.

“You won’t get much change”? You won’t get any, unless there is a “meal deal”. Otherwise the cost would be £20.45.

1 hour ago, Jol_BWFC said:

“You won’t get much change”? You won’t get any, unless there is a “meal deal”. Otherwise the cost would be £20.45.

I remember when BWFC started their pie & pint meal deal, it worked out cheaper to buy them separately.

On 21/04/2024 at 09:38, tshape said:

Jim Bob at Club Academy on 3rd May ( if we finish 4th)

Adam Hopper and The Wimps at Low Four Studios on the 10th May, Cardinals on the 11th.

Bug Club play in Clitheroe on 17th May so might go to that yet too.

Doesn't matter now, go anyway

Fucking hell - I know this bloke who headed up the Co-Op - Gary Roden, used to GM some theatres before moving to TicketMaster. He has always been utterly useless - TM collegues used to joke about him, the team at Edinburgh just used to by-pass him for decisions as did I - couldn't even get FoH signage up in time. How he was overpromoted to this gig is anyone's guess.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/26/head-of-co-op-live-arena-quits-amid-opening-week-chaos-manchester

7 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Fucking hell - I know this bloke who headed up the Co-Op - Gary Roden, used to GM some theatres before moving to TicketMaster. He has always been utterly useless - TM collegues used to joke about him, the team at Edinburgh just used to by-pass him for decisions as did I - couldn't even get FoH signage up in time. How he was overpromoted to this gig is anyone's guess.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/26/head-of-co-op-live-arena-quits-amid-opening-week-chaos-manchester

I was hoping to get a few free tickets through work contacts, looks like it won't be happening now 😅