Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Iceland

little whitt

This has echoes of my our game versus Denmark in 2002, when I spookily predicted the correct scorers and final score.

So, I'll go again with a 3-0 win to England.

Harry Kane to open his Euro account with Gary Cahill and Mr Rooney scoring.

Kerry Katona and Christopher Biggins lead the conga for the hordes of Icelandickers.

French police shit themselves at the looming thought of England progressing comfortably to the quarter final in Paris, then a return to Marseille for the semi.

Shearer is coming across as a bit of an embarrassment. Is he going for the Geoffrey Boycott angle by moaning about everything.

Wouldn't it just be better if the miserable get was taken off our screens. Along with Lawro, who is pointless.

3-0

But twatted in QF off ASDA Burnden, who are energised to fuck after the end of Ramadan

Hahaha!

2-0 England won. Early goal from Rooney, a nervy last 10 and a goal right at the end from Vardy

• Moderators

Got to beat these fuckers, if we don't the old cunt had to go.

Wrong.

If we lose to these then the establishment has to go. This sums it up, over 600 UEFA B license coaches in under 330,000 people.

"Every town or village in Iceland wants to have a good football team for the parents and for the kids, and it is easy to train as a Uefa A or B licence coach here," he noted.

"I took my Pro Licence in England and I looked around. Of course it is a professional set-up for the big clubs there, but it's mostly parents or some guy who takes over and works with the kids who play on Sunday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.