Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1-0 Aston Villa

globaldiver

• Site Supporter

Correct. Villa just didn't turn up.

A bit harsh, we defended brilliantly and limited to them to few chances.

Henry was immense and me fondre was as good I've seen him; not from an attacking point of view but in leading the line. Worked Terry et al superbly and deserved man of the match.

Why?

I see folk wanting wheater back in

Same spacktards who moan we lump it

Only glimpsed at team saw no Kirchoff and somehow thought Ameobi wasn’t playing, anyhow thought Osede was superb and all 11 put a proper shift in. Well done Parky got it right again. Top manager.???? Edited by Mounts Kipper

Best result of the season that, Villa didnt fancy it until a goal down.Heart, determination, bravery all there in spades from Bolton.These 3 bonus points put us in a fantastic position to stay up.

We got lucky with the snowstorm making it a lottery of a match against much bigger spenders but we'll take that, can we borrow a snow machine when Wolves come :thumbsup:

Never expected 3 points from this; even at half time I thought we would do a Preston

Great battling performance from all and another 2 wins and say a draw is likely to be enough

Agree with all that.  Think we'll get 9 points though.

Beat Brum and Barnsley and that would probably do it.

From Villaways.......

'Crap weather. Horrible club. Assume the Bolton manager’s done well by buying refs at that rate. Crooked performance. Hope Bruce calls it out.

Wouldnt take much in this league. Here’s ten grand ref. We’re gonna kick **** out of these. Keep your cards in your pocket eh?'

Superb! :)

From Villaways.......

'Crap weather. Horrible club. Assume the Bolton manager’s done well by buying refs at that rate. Crooked performance. Hope Bruce calls it out.

Wouldnt take much in this league. Here’s ten grand ref. We’re gonna kick **** out of these. Keep your cards in your pocket eh?'

Superb! :)

Vile Park must be full of lefty’s :D

Great battling performance from the Whites.

PP has done a great job in 2 years with his hands tied behind his back.

Fully deserved that today, Villa were garbage for a team in 3rd place...not willing to fight unlike the Wanderers

Proud and happy tonight...

Tossers, like listening to an Everton crowd, wailing at everything from first five mins.

Heroes from 1 to 11, including Vela of course and Robinson, did great job when needed in that last 10.

ALF immense up front, Burke superbly assured in defence, Flanagan crucial clearance, Ameobi held onto ball well second half, but for me top of the shop was Henry, brilliant smothering of Grealish and umpteen occasions when he calmed things down and played it out safely and sensibly to a white shirt when we'd cleared some pressure. 37, without a club, but likely to be the catalyst for a memorable escape act. Best signing Parky has made.

One of the biggest wins we've had for years