Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan Twats

Leyther_Matt

That's me done with that stubborn cunt Evatt, I've backed the cunt for 2 seasons, but since the new year we've gone backwards, Adeboyejo is a passenger and brings fuck all to the party, a half decent manager could see their defenders blowing out their arse, but the stubborn cunt persisted with an ineffective stump, good managers find a way to change a game to combat tight defensive teams, but Evatt sticks with his failing tactics, great up until the final third, then no fucking clue, just fuck off and take your possession based football with you, you stubborn that.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, woolli said:

Eight legs and Queso still think we are fantastic! Deluded cunts, really feel for them!

Where have I said we were fantastic?

Every post of yours is a tissue of lies.

Its clearly an issue

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I disagree. Emotions are too high to bother discussing it.

Seriously, for all our possession, we rarely looked like scoring.

Pretty basic really, score a goal, don't concede and you win the game.

• Site Supporter

I know it doesn't matter, but to say we "created nothing" is very simply wrong. Clearly the performance wasn't good enough, but we definitely dominated the game - as much as that means nothing in terms of the result.

Untitled.jpg.3236a005edbc2772c7c1497d7248db84.jpg

Edited by Cheese

We had control of the game yes, but no way dominated it at much as Evatt thinks we did. You can dominate it all you want, but for all the territory we have, we are so inefficient with it.

3 shots on target, mostly tame efforts from long distance.

We've got a serious problem is Evatt thinks that tonight was the reaction he was looking for after Blackpool. Losing 1-0 to our bitter rivals, who are a poor side.

I can't believe he has the gall to even say to the fans that we got to stick together and get the place rocking for Cambridge on Saturday. The fans have given nothing short of unwavering support to the team, that patience won't be continuing at this rate. 

Edited by Lostock Whites

Just now, radcliffe white said:

Think folk are being unfair on Collins since he’s arrived been mainly on the bench and he’s working with a different partners and by the looks out of position 

he needs a run of starts before folk write him off 

If he isn’t ready for this season what Evatt said today we wasted our money

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Lostock Whites said:

We had control of the game yes, but no way dominated it at much as Evatt thinks we did.

We've got a serious problem is Evatt thinks that tonight was the reaction he was looking for after Blackpool. Losing 1-0 to our bitter rivals, who are a poor side.

I can't believe he has the gall to even say to the fans that we got to stick together and get the place rocking for Cambridge on Saturday. The fans have given nothing short of unwavering support to the team, that patience won't be continuing at this rate. 

What do you expect him to say? "We were shite tonight, so our home fans should boo us onto the pitch on Saturday"

• Members
4 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Think folk are being unfair on Collins since he’s arrived been mainly on the bench and he’s working with a different partners and by the looks out of position 

he needs a run of starts before folk write him off 

Agreed

Another shit performance against a shit team. They were there for the taking tonight and we just stuck to passing around the defence all evening. Didn’t create one clear cut opportunity all night.

His stubbornness on his formation is baffling. To see the 5 defenders passing it around between themselves in the 90th minute when we are 1-0 down in a local derby is ludicrous. 

I don’t see how IE takes us up. He continues to bottle big games and if we don’t go up automatically which is looking less likely by the week, he would have to win 3 high pressure games in the playoffs which doesn’t happen for me. 

No ifs or buts, if we don’t go up this year, he goes

Edited by Under_Score

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Lostock Whites said:

We had control of the game yes, but no way dominated it at much as Evatt thinks we did.

7 shots on target according to the stats.

And if “unwavering support” means Bolton fans flicking the players two fingers as they came over then we have a different understanding of the term. 

We dominated possession but created next to nothing. 

Big Vic was not the worst player tonight although he is way off what we would hope. Collins looks lost, really struggling to see what he brings. 

Once again his subs were baffling, first one CMG for Collins was forced and Dempsey for Paris no surprise but they had just scored we needed something different but we stuck to the same formation.

Sheehan for Jerome to let Collins play a number 10 role was terrible, did CJ or Big Daddy touch the ball ? 

Legohead had a decent game rest all 5/10, did the basics but never looked like doing enough to win the game. 

The thing is we got done tactically by an inferior side .They let us have the ball had two lines of four .They would probably have changed formation if we had managed to score , they knew our weak point when they put an attack together having brought on the clever but rotund  Humphries  & the loanee from Fulham (who had some attacking flair ) in the second half.

Their manager probably calculated we would huff & puff with our pedestrian possession football but also they might get a chance or two on the turnover.

Even better at 1-0 up they could continue to defend knowing we would not change our style of play despite making substitutions.

• Moderators

What's the crack with Ashworth as well, does he keep picking up knocks? 

Because if he doesn't start he's not been on the bench recently 

Seems like the LWB alternates from game to game 

Ogbeta had some shocking touches tonight 

As did Collins

We should beat Cambridge 

Not looking forward to Barnsley though

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I know it doesn't matter, but to say we "created nothing" is very simply wrong. Clearly the performance wasn't good enough, but we definitely dominated the game - as much as that means nothing in terms of the result.

Untitled.jpg.3236a005edbc2772c7c1497d7248db84.jpg

None of those stats say we created anything of note. Wigan had equal if not better chances than us.