Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnsley (A)

BeeversLeftPeg

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Agreed. He's done absolutely nothing wrong. Some people just can't handle conceding.

It's not something I enjoy

@Cheese - still happy with it?

History tells you a lot about how things will go. Wishing that something different will happen from the same methods is just that, wishful.

We’ll lose at Derby and we’ll lose at Posh - we better hope we can win the rest.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Zico said:

It's not something I enjoy

Me neither. But it's going to happen when you support a football team. Most people learn to cope with it without having a massive tantrum.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Eddie said:

@Cheese - still happy with it?

History tells you a lot about how things will go. Wishing that something different will happen from the same methods is just that, wishful.

We’ll lose at Derby and we’ll lose at Posh - we better hope we can win the rest.

Will never be "happy" about Bolton losing a football match. You seem happier than I am.

Bottle job again.Sheegan gone missing, Santos still thinks he's got all the time in the world, jones woeful all in all complete shite again in a big game.If IE wants to fuck off let him because he does not learn from past mistakes 

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Me neither. But it's going to happen when you support a football team. Most people learn to cope with it without having a massive tantrum.

There's nothing wrong with people being fed up when their team are losing a crucial game.

As always you're trying to be "he who cannot be contradicted" and the font of all wisdom. The problem you've got is everyone thinks you're a dick.

1 minute ago, deeane Koontz said:

The body language after they scored, gonna be a long second half 🥴

They haven’t got a clue on how to overcome adversity. They all look around absolutely clueless about how to correct what’s gone wrong. There might be captains on the pitch but there’s no leaders