Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

Talking of Thais - one of the best Thai boxers in the world is fighting at the Macron this afternoon - Saenchai at Yokkao.

338 fights - 284 wins - 52 losses - 2 draws and he's only ever been knocked out once.

https://youtu.be/gJ-JSVxsPaU

Talking of Thai's, I can direct you to a certain massage parlor in Atherton that does a "happy ending" apparently.

They might want to talk to him but ultimately the decision to who to sell to and the negotiating of that deal seems now to be out of PG hands.

Of course it is. But if I was looking at spending a shed load in a club, I'd want to do a due diligence and that includes the chairman, irrespective of an owners wishes. Which means either im right and the story is crap, or you are, which explains why we can't sell this albatross round our necks

Talking of Thais - one of the best Thai boxers in the world is fighting at the Macron this afternoon - Saenchai at Yokkao.

338 fights - 284 wins - 52 losses - 2 draws and he's only ever been knocked out once.

https://youtu.be/gJ-JSVxsPaU

Make that 339 fights - 285 wins. Not a good night for Chippy Tea's cousin who lost to Reece McAllister (who is quality to be fair). £35 for 18 fights - 4 on undercard and 14 at A class so full Muay Thai rules. About 2000 tickets sold - definitely worth a look next time it's on if it's your cup of tea!

• Site Supporter

Talking of Thai's, I can direct you to a certain massage parlor in Atherton that does a "happy ending" apparently.[/quot

Where abouts?

Side St next to the Cock and Dagger (pound pub) used to be the barbers - not sure about menu

His main role for quite a while has been to find a buyer.

(Remember DF's comment that he'd never known a chairman so far from day-to-day playing activity?)

If ED is now directly involved it suggests he may have found a prospective buyer.

His "main" role?

How do you know that Malc?

Also you take a leap regarding DF's comments; PG is a Director of something like 12 companies and it's well documented that his energies have been on many non-footballing but BWFC "related" activities

FWIW, I'm sure he has a directive to find a buyer

In just the same way that all of us get a feeling at 2pm on a Saturday how the forthcoming match is going to go, I have a feeling that there's been some progress made in terms of a takeover in recent weeks. Nothing to base that on. Hope I'm right. It would be fantastic for Lenny to have some money to spend in January. He deserves it.

In just the same way that all of us get a feeling at 2pm on a Saturday how the forthcoming match is going to go, I have a feeling that there's been some progress made in terms of a takeover in recent weeks. Nothing to base that on. Hope I'm right. It would be fantastic for Lenny to have some money to spend in January. He deserves it.

That Saturday feeling is lager related.

If I was looking to 'invest' in a football club then I would want to be talking to the current owner, especially when negotiating debt writedowns to the person involved.

Still, I will believe it when I see it.

Jeez, there are some Mensa challenged types on this site. Read what I said