Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Eastleigh 1 Wanderers 1

MalcolmW

Watched Madine closely over a few weeks, anytime ball comes anywhere near him he seems to duck behind a defender, the position he puts himself in means he has no chance of getting the ball, great goal the other week, but anything in the air and he's a pussy, far and away the worst striker ever to pull on a white shirt, and there's been some badduns

Silva played behind the striker today. We could try him behind Woolery, both with pace to burn which scares most centre backs in this league to death.

Can't be any worse than lumping it up to the 3 shit 'big men' that we've got!!

worth a try simply can't be any worse, lennon likes to stick with his tried and tested experienced players

Just back...you couldn't tell which was the league team & the pitch didn't play that badly & couldn't be blamed. I thought Pratley -despite his goal- & Welly -despite oddly playing as a centre forward  ! - were both very poor.

On the plus side....Wheater & Moxey were very good again, & at least the players showed some fight to comeback for a draw.  A small number of "fans" turned on the team when we were losing, but the great majority were brilliant & definitely were a help to the team.

I wouldn't bank on winning a replay against these at a near empty Macron though - they're not bad !!

A lot sang your not fit to wear the shirt when trotter came on

A lot sang Lennon Lennon make a sub

And then a lot booed when he decided to take vela off and then sang you don't know what you're doing.

A lot booed Lennon when he came across to the fans at the end

It's going to turn nasty. It's good job there's no big local away matches. Usually things come to a head at a well attended away match. Could be wolves if it stays on a Saturday

Wandering up to someone in a nightclub who's ostensibly enjoying a night out and headbutting them doesn't make one a 'hardman' it makes one a cunt.

(Leffe and Duvel btw, my drinks of chocie toneet)

Indeed. Cunt off the pitch, cunt on it

Jamiesons my choice tonight. Seeing double. Had an interesting dsicussions about Chungy with some Palace fans over a Lamb rogna Josh in a curry house in sothampton. Arrogant fuckers.

Not lloking forward to the drive back tomorrow

He's a very naughty boy. I'm sure he's ashamed of himself.

The lad who've known for 30 nigh on 40 years told me he's ashamed of nothing

When I spoke to him earlier I knew something was going to go off though I just ignored him as a ballooner, like most folk do.

However, he loves his club & will do what it takes to keep them alive. What he did was better than what he was planning to do

He's ashamed of nothing, he has seen the shit that has gone before, & he's put his personal & professional life on the line for something that means something to him.

He decided to hang himself out to dry for his town & club because that's all he's left to offer. He told me earlier that he's chasing the modern day money with internet clicks etc & bullshit infamy that goes with it, & anything that he makes from it is purely going to BWFCST

Personally I think he's a dick & I think he should banned for life, we don't need Dicks like him associated with our once proud & historic club

• Moderators

The lad who've known for 30 nigh on 40 years told me he's ashamed of nothing

When I spoke to him earlier I knew something was going to go off though I just ignored him as a ballooner, like most folk do.

However, he loves his club & will do what it takes to keep them alive. What he did was better than what he was planning to do

He's ashamed of nothing, he has seen the shit that has gone before, & he's put his personal & professional life on the line for something that means something to him.

He decided to hang himself out to dry for his town & club because that's all he's left to offer. He told me earlier that he's chasing the modern day money with internet clicks etc & bullshit infamy that goes with it, & anything that he makes from it is purely going to BWFCST

Personally I think he's a dick & I think he should banned for life, we don't need Dicks like him associated with our once proud & historic club

Lads still a #pisscan