Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Huddersfield 2

globaldiver

• Site Supporter

They adapted to our style after 25 mins, stemmed the danger which was Feeney, thought he did well early doors, quite like how we knocked it about.

Then the wheels came off after they tinkered, second half seems every time they broke it was wave after wave we were stretched Pratley looked all at sea.

Not sure what the answer is now, clearly Lennon doesn't either

Wheater for me has been outstanding.

Madine frustrated me today after taking his goal well, that header went wide and he seemed to drift out of it looking disinterested

Madine Moxey Pratley Wheater came over to clap, in fairness to them they did despite a few boos aimed thier way.

Did I really just see our manager move a player from left midfield to right back and bring on a 4 foot showpony in his place when we were getting raped in midfield when we have a couple of grunts on the bench?

Wow.

That's pub league.

He'd do well in Scotland.

He really does need to fuck off.

Lennon is waiting to get potted.

It's simple.

He doesn't want to be here.

Why don't we start the process.

OK, I know it's about money, but the man will go soon.

The consortium will have the say, but the guy has no interest and he's waiting for the pay off.

Edited by captainmed

Lennon is waiting to get potted.

It's simple.

He doesn't want to be here.

Why don't we start the process.

OK I know it's about money, but the man will walk.

Hopefully! Can't see how we can't put Lennon on gardening leave and promote Jimmy & David Lee, no extra cost? Unless I'm missing something?

How Feeney didn't tell that bloke in North lower to fu(k off second half I don't know.

Was that when they had a corner and Feeney was stood on the post? Think he turned round and mouthed something. There's some tits who sit in the north lower who give him abuse every game. Not a world beater by any means but he's anything but lazy and nowhere near our worst player.

Some senior players today need to take a look at themselves after today. No leaders on that pitch. Whilst Wheater played ok, his head dropped after they scored and him, along with Pratley and Davies should be driving the team on and offering some encouragement. They didn't look arsed.

• Moderators

Mate ended up with a couple of Huddersfield fans sat next to him in the north lower

He wasn't arsed and was happy to talk bout the game with them

Their observation was our players looked fucked very early on

Had to point out it was more likely they weren't trying, but yeah, can see why you'd think that

• Members

Every time they came through the middle, said dickhead behind me was screaming "Feeney, Feeney, Feeeneeeeyyyyyyy". What the actual fuck!

There are a woman and kid behind me in ESL who take turns shouting madine yer shit , feeney yer shit for 90 minutes.........pair of cunts.

Did I really just see our manager move a player from left midfield to right back and bring on a 4 foot showpony in his place when we were getting raped in midfield when we have a couple of grunts on the bench?

Wow.

That's pub league.

Totally agree

Not sure how many times in me 39 years of going I've seen such a capitulation between one half and another. I was pleasantly surprised in the first half in that we seemed to have some confidence, thought and belief in the build up and possession. Then came the 2nd....some owd cock next to us in ESL stormed out with 5 minutes go muttering loudly "that's the worst I've fucking seen in 53 years". Now I doubt it was a thoroughly thought through opinion that he'd back up later, but nevertheless.... 

Not sure how many times in me 39 years of going I've seen such a capitulation between one half and another. I was pleasantly surprised in the first half in that we seemed to have some confidence, thought and belief in the build up and possession. Then came the 2nd....some owd cock next to us in ESL stormed out with 5 minutes go muttering loudly "that's the worst I've fucking seen in 53 years". Now I doubt it was a thoroughly thought through opinion that he'd back up later, but nevertheless.... 

Bald bloke, black and red jacket? Was row in front of me about five yards away when he said it.

Have I unwittingly been the presence of th'Eastmidlands Whites finest?

Wow.

That's pub league.

He seems to have run out of ideas, it is like a horse with a broken leg, best thing is to shoot him and put him out of his misery.

If he could not see the need to change things at half time I doubt he ever will.

We have found a system that nullifies Mavies and Clough, whist leaving Pratley and Vela trying to cover 4 players.

Silva represents everything that is wrong with football these days a poncy diving millionaire cunt.