Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

Powell wasn't wank at Huddersfield, he was steady

And that's the pond we are fishing in now

Adkins is one of those smiley happy flappy blokes like Coyle that gets found out...I know one of his staff at Reading and he reckons the players took the piss out of him as he was "nice but dim" and very naive. If true, that's definitely not what we need to get the most out of these cunts.

We aren't shopping in Harvey Nics and I'm sure there's no obvious stand out option, or we'd have one by now, but I think we need someone who can make the team maximise every inch of the limited ability they will have...

Still Cotterill or Powell for me, but I'll back whoever it is.

steady hmm poor stats mate, yes at charlton it reads ok tbf. I know what market we're looking at however me personally would prefer someone who' has a bit more on the Cv especially in the lower leagues

From a Huddersfield season ticket holder, so must be true

Powell is a decent guy but if what the chairman said was true, spent too much time in London and left the players to get on with it and of course they didn’t.

I heard the same about Warnock

He did alright enough at Rotherham though

Different  Powell employed by  Derby used to play there as a clogging left back as I remember.

The other Powell still in the running & imo no worse than the other candidates.

own goal I must be thinking  of some other Powell who was a clogger !!

Edited by Take Hunt Off

Different Powell employed by Derby used to play there as a clogging left back as I remember.

The other Powell still in the running & imo no worse than the other candidates.

own goal I must be thinking of some other Powell who was a clogger !!

Darren?

We just need to get someone in fast. Next season could be shambolic if we don't shape up

Question, why do we need someone fast? what could he be doing? players already released, can't sign anybody until July, I'd rather they mulled it over, and mulled it some more, this is a big appointment, I am happy that they aren't rushing things.

We just need to get someone in fast. Next season could be shambolic if we don't shape up

I believe you are right.

I am more concerned at this moment than at any time throughout the take-over process.

These 2 clowns do not fill me with any hope whatsoever.

Question, why do we need someone fast? what could he be doing? players already released, can't sign anybody until July, I'd rather they mulled it over, and mulled it some more, this is a big appointment, I am happy that they aren't rushing things.

It needs to be carefully considered but the sooner the better. Whoever comes in needs to analyse the squad, set strategy for the season, prep for pre-season, do pre-season, look at retention and recruitment strategy, execute that....it goes very quickly!

Clubs are already signing players. The deals officially go through in July but free transfers are being snapped up now.