Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Preston 0-0 Wanderers

burnden

Cheers for the messages fellas.

My mum wanted memories of Grandad for the vicar, and obviously most of mine surrounded the footy a good chunk weren't suitable for a funeral.

Apparently his language at having to wade ankle deep in piss in the Lever End bogs wasn't acceptable. Nor was his theory that you'd only spot Abdoulaye Faye in  dark alley if he smiled. :D

3.5/4K on a Friday night on Sky, whilst in relegation would be a monumental effort.

Whatever we eventually sell as ken would say let's be loud and proud think it's my first away game this season but I've watched every away game on ifollow and our support has been immense away from home, more of the same Friday hopefully.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Just been watching old video from road runner videos with Dave higson. We played Preston week after getting beat by Munich when Hughes scored. Away end at deepdale crampacked. They opened up a side terrace in the home section to accomodate the Bolton masses. God knows how many we took that day. Fucking brilliant

Been following for a while, don't know why I never signed up!

Sorry for the loss, like others have said lets hope we can tribute with the 3pts!

Checked up this morning.

We have been given just under 3,500 allocation with another 500 expected to land tomorrow - 2,810 sold so far.

Just been watching old video from road runner videos with Dave higson. We played Preston week after getting beat by Munich when Hughes scored. Away end at deepdale crampacked. They opened up a side terrace in the home section to accomodate the Bolton masses. God knows how many we took that day. Fucking brilliant

Was that when we beat them 4-1 on the plastic ?